Micah - this week's raising of hopes

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be happy to sit around for another season collecting his sizeable wages, getting the odd Champions League game. Then his agent can get him a better deal in 2015 because the club bringing him in won't have to pay a transfer fee. He doesn't give a toss that we miss out on £2m or so.

Then he deserves to be where he is !!!

Driving past The Northern Echo arena ( Darlingtons old ground) this morning, there was a very flashy looking white car in the car park, with a registration number of MICCA. Meeting with someone from Newcastle maybe?.

He's done well then.....currently on stage at Manchester Town Hall

2 hours from Darlo to Manchester. I spotted this car at 8 o,clock this MORNING.

Ha ha next you'll be telling me he didn't have a night on the sauce with the other players in Manchester last night and got up BEFORE 6am to drive to Darlington to meet a Newcastle representative who would have had to travel down instead of staying over in Manchester last night following their game in LIVERPOOL and meeting locally this morning?

Driving past The Northern Echo arena ( Darlingtons old ground) this morning, there was a very flashy looking white car in the car park, with a registration number of MICCA. Meeting with someone from Newcastle maybe?.

Or a South African bingo hall are looking to open a new branch.

Ha ha next you'll be telling me he didn't have a night on the sauce with the other players in Manchester last night and got up BEFORE 6am to drive to Darlington to meet a Newcastle representative who would have had to travel down instead of staying over in Manchester last night following their game in LIVERPOOL and meeting locally this morning?

Do you know that he did have a night on the sauce in Manchester last night.? and that he didn't leave at 6 for a meeting in Darlo. I'm just telling you what I saw, might not be him, but worth reporting with a number plate like that.

For the sake of his floundering career, he needs to leave asap.

For the sake of his bank balance, he could easily stay.

For City's FFP punishment, they may want him to stay and take the hit of him then leaving on a free the season after. Its not like they need the transfer fee is it? But they do need home grown players.

So, so annoyingly; i can see him staying again - playing next to no league games at all; but featuring in all the European games...

think it's a bit harsh suggesting he's purposely sitting on the bench picking up a wage? he's crippled.. every time he features on the football pitch he literally picks up an injury!

i personally think he's a good honest footballer and supposed to be a nice lad/good laugh around the city ground - injurys can't be helped in the game and many peoples career are ended with them, this is his chance to get fit at another club and break through with a good run of games under him instead of being second fiddle to the best RB in the premier league

I'd rather play 25 games for Citeh and win trophies than play 50 for a Newcastle.

He's just unlucky to be behind a superb full back as Zabaleta who doesn't seem to ever get injured or lose form.

He played 2 games, has no medal and missed out on a World Cup in Brazil. He should have pushed for a move in January at the latest.

think it's a bit harsh suggesting he's purposely sitting on the bench picking up a wage? he's crippled.. every time he features on the football pitch he literally picks up an injury!

i personally think he's a good honest footballer and supposed to be a nice lad/good laugh around the city ground - injurys can't be helped in the game and many peoples career are ended with them, this is his chance to get fit at another club and break through with a good run of games under him instead of being second fiddle to the best RB in the premier league

Perhaps I was a bit harsh. His tweet sounds like he's off.

Let's not lose sight of the reason why city are being hit with an ffp fine it is down to having a wage bill that is to high.

Moving a player out of the club who is earning a large salary and is not in the managers plans would be one of the best ways to tackle this whether English or not.

Edited by GlossopLatic

The MEN seems to be putting two and two together when counting chickens.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/micah-richards-set-leave-manchester-7110853

According to that article, he's been at Citeh for 11 years and 13 years. Quality journalism.

Brennan out Keegan in. (Not Mark and Ged)

rumours going round that he'll be involved in a straight swap with bacary lasagna from arsenal.

If this does happen does that mean we'll get the square root of jack :censored:?

No, we get whatever Richards was valued at in the swap.