Micah - this week's raising of hopes

FFP have shafted us now.....there is no way they will let him go with 8 players in next years CL squad having to be a youth product!

From a purely oafc point of view I would love them to take it to court

Actually, that is an interesting and potentially brilliant shout. It will be interesting to see the result of City's supposed appeal, and they may be able to use this as part of their evidence.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of tosh this FFP rule is,

So i win the euro Lottery of £125 million and want Latics to spend half of it on building a decent squad with better paid players but can't because of the rules.

These rules simply mean the more you earn the more you can spend , the less you earn the less you can spend ie -

A financial league.

In another few years we can forget about playing football and just issue a financial league in May and whoever is top gets the title.

Some of our fans have already been looking at it like that for a while thinking back to comments around those games we had no right to try and win against Wolves and the like....

What a load of tosh this FFP rule is,

So i win the euro Lottery of £125 million and want Latics to spend half of it on building a decent squad with better paid players but can't because of the rules.

These rules simply mean the more you earn the more you can spend , the less you earn the less you can spend ie -

A financial league.

In another few years we can forget about playing football and just issue a financial league in May and whoever is top gets the title.

Only half of the £125m on LAtics?

Selfish bastard.

;-)

city have broke the ffp rules, one of the sanctions they could face is a limit in non british players in the champions league squad, hopefully not as this could mean they may need to keep Micah to fill that quota

I wouldn't be surprised to see city find a way round this problem of ffp and their CL quota

Are the LA tics an American franchise? I hope we get some good loan players.

Its the new name to attract more Yank investors.

It sounds better than North East Manchester Devils I think. And we don't have to change our kit to red.

Think we will get a very good indication of what is going to happen with Micah on Sunday.....Citeh have a fully fit squad and if he isn't on the bench I would suggest it's nailed on he will find pastures new......if he is it leaves a bit of doubt I reckon

He's definitely going this summer.

He's trying to flog his house apparently.

Surely an excellent investmetnt for playershare money.

Buy Micah's house for say £300K and playershare get £2M from his sale + they have a bricks and mortar to maybe rent out to a couple of LAtics players. And when Latics are desperate for a few quid flog it off for a profit.

The more I think about it the less daft of an idea it gets.

Surely an excellent investmetnt for playershare money.

Buy Micah's house for say £300K and playershare get £2M from his sale + they have a bricks and mortar to maybe rent out to a couple of LAtics players. And when Latics are desperate for a few quid flog it off for a profit.

The more I think about it the less daft of an idea it gets.

Add at least a Zero onto his house valuation pal!!

Otherwise; a solid plan!!!

I read that article it said in the same paper a day later they expected Richards to leave which is why they will resign dredryk boyata to play cl next season.

For the first time we can say with confidence he is going to leave this summer, and we will get our windfall.