Main Stand Moaning Gits

Was asked to move seats on 4 occasions tonight...what part of unreserved do you not understand? Was shown season tickets and pointed to reserved stickers on back of the seats, even the steward asked if I had a ticket after said moaners complained...LOL said I paid cash like everyone else and stood my ground,...who do these people think they are? The woman in blue should be ashamed self important bitch! Glad I don't sit there every week the :censored:e that Johnson et al must listen to we are not all like that.

Apart from that what A great performance well done boys!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can be peculiar, I once went into an empty pub one with a mate and we sat at a table near the fire.

A couple of hefty blokes came in and told us to shift from their seats, we mentioned this to the landlord who told us his regulars come first and we had to move,

The pub later closed down through lack of custom.

Edited by BP1960

4-1 up and some were still head-in-hands and giving it the old ':censored:ing get it forward'. That was at the beginning of our 30+ pass move for the fifth goal...

Safe to say they were cheering the goal when it went in the back of the net.

Some people love a moan. You can't help but laugh.

4-1 up and some were still head-in-hands and giving it the old ':censored:ing get it forward'. That was at the beginning of our 30+ pass move for the fifth goal...

To be honest the main stand did the same during our cup win against Donny last season. Furman passes it sideways to very audible groans from the MSU, 10 seconds later we score.

Having said that a few years ago in 1 of the cheap games with the "Golden ticket" some bloke in the Chaddy was moaning at Morais all game. Phil puts in a cross, " :censored: cross Morais" only for the ball to sail over the GK and nestle in the far corner. Cue some very quick backtracking when this is pointed out to him.

Edited by rudemedic

sat in the upper main stand for the first time in 2 years{ive got a st for the rre}what a great view of the game,and best of all you can pre order the beer for half time with no ques,happydays,first time ive won a raffle hahaha

There are a few numpties in the upper main stand. Im a season ticket holder on the front row and tbh i prob have one of the best seats in the house. If it wasnt for this id move from there in a heartbeat.

Gotta say though the main stand has got an undeserved rep for this. I fully agree there are one or two vocal idiots but most agree they are idiots and they quite often get shouted down. You get them in every stand at bp its simply a case of there being little atmosphere in there so the idiots are more easily heard.

I've moved to the Main Stand this season from RRE . No moaners near us, able to chat to the reporters, handy for refreshments and no queuing in rain.....and a view across to the hills (will be spoilt when new stand goes up !).

There were moaners in the RRE, moaners in the paddock, moaners in the Chaddy. Someone once said there were moaners on OWTB but surely not.

Ignore them.

Was asked to move seats on 4 occasions tonight...what part of unreserved do you not understand? Was shown season tickets and pointed to reserved stickers on back of the seats, even the steward asked if I had a ticket after said moaners complained...LOL said I paid cash like everyone else and stood my ground,...who do these people think they are? The woman in blue should be ashamed self important bitch! Glad I don't sit there every week the :censored:e that Johnson et al must listen to we are not all like that.

Apart from that what A great performance well done boys!

As my old Granny used to say "some people were born unhappy."

I am a season ticket holder in the Main Stand Lower, had the same seat for years. Me and my Dad turned up at 7.30pm last night and our usual seats were taken. As you say, it was unreserved, so we just sat in the row behind instead. I wouldn't have dreamed of asking them to shift. I'm glad you stood your ground. Wankers.

To be honest the main stand did the same during our cup win against Donny last season. Furman passes it sideways to very audible groans from the MSU, 10 seconds later we score.

Having said that a few years ago in 1 of the cheap games with the "Golden ticket" some bloke in the Chaddy was moaning at Morais all game. Phil puts in a cross, " :censored: cross Morais" only for the ball to sail over the GK and nestle in the far corner. Cue some very quick backtracking when this is pointed out to him.

He was completely correct in his analysis, if in fact it was a cross.

I sit in a different stand nearly every game I attend. The Main Stand has no more moaners than anywhere else

I agree with this, but you're more likely to hear the groans from the Main Stand because people don't sing in there.

That said what I find annoying are those fans who sit in complete silence until something goes wrong. It creates a nervy atmosphere and I've whitnesed a lot of the said fans in the Main Stand.

I'm glad you stood your ground, I can't believe how self-righteous and narrow minded some people can be

i usually sit in the main stand upper... but sat in the main stand paddock yesterday to try a different view of the game because if was the cup... great decision was sat a few rows up from boves tackle, would never purchase a season ticket there though purely because it pisses it down a lot in oldham!!!! main stand upper isn't all bad though just the odd moaner which are regularly laughed off

Chaddy was the worst for me against Wolves last saturday. Me and my dad sat in the chaddy around the middle of the goal, I stood up TWICE due to us nearly scoring and one knob head sat2/3 rows behind reaches over and pulls my Hood down slightly as if to pull me down.....Literally saw red and went ape :censored: as most people would. Classic line from him "come back when you get a season ticket" to which I replied I have and probably go to more games than him!!!

Had the last laugh though when Millars chance nearly went in and everyone was standing including the 2 bell ends - should of seen their face when telling them to sit down.

They also said this will be the season that we go down, great optimism lads

Don't mean to deliberately go against the grain here, but if a seat says reserved then why not just sit in a different one? Some people have sat in the same seats for years just let them have it.

OR

If you find somebody sat in 'your' seat, why not just politely ask them to move instead of being a prick about it.

For me, reserved means reserved. If I go in a car park and just pay for the day, I wouldn't park anywhere where it said reserved.

I've had the "reserved" bollocks in the Chaddy End before now - FA cup game against...someone. There were a couple of seats with no sticker on so I sat myself and my niece in them.

The bastards turned up 15 minutes into the game and demanded their seat, again waving the season ticket as if it entitled them to anything more than short shrift. I moved cos I'm nice, but I just thought ":censored:". They left 15 minutes before the end. Was about five years before I went in the Chaddy End again.

Don't mean to deliberately go against the grain here, but if a seat says reserved then why not just sit in a different one? Some people have sat in the same seats for years just let them have it.

OR

If you find somebody sat in 'your' seat, why not just politely ask them to move instead of being a prick about it.

For me, reserved means reserved. If I go in a car park and just pay for the day, I wouldn't park anywhere where it said reserved.

Can't agree. I turned up on Tuesday and 2 people were sat in our season ticket reserved seats. I never said a word and just moved down a few seats. If it was on Match day and there was nowhere nearby to sit, I would have had a word. It wasn't a league match, so if anyone would have approached me and stated "thats my seat", I would tell them to do one.

Tosh. If its unreserved its unreserved. simple. I turned up on tue at 7.50. was my seat empty.no Did I just sit in one of the 1,000 other empty seats in the chaddy end. yep. was I bothered.no even though a piller wasin my way.lol.

Also watched the lads at chapel rd today. wes was running ok today.

OR

Many of the seats in the MSU have the reserved sticker on them despite not having a ST holder sitting in them for years. Pretty low on the club's list of priorities to go round checking all the right seats have the stickers on it seems. (not that I blame them)