North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone is expecting the whole thing to be finished in a week are they? But I would imagine there will be fans in there for the Sheff Utd game.

The seats are in, looks like internal plumbing and wastewater are in so as long as there is emergency lighting and safe egress can be made I fully expect to be perched on the edge of my seat for the 1-1 against the Blades. If there is somewhere to get a scalding hot coffee I'll be all set.

Not sure if this links In with the new stand but we are on our last warning with the floodlights. If it's not sorted we face a very hefty fine. Anyone know if floodlights are going on the new stand, I know we had the temporary ones.

I would have thought you would have known this? #oracle

It's not a fine we're risking but the club have be been hit in the pocket, however the floodlights are fitted and in place ready for use.

As Prozac says, the floodlights have been in place for at least two months.

Not sure if this links In with the new stand but we are on our last warning with the floodlights. If it's not sorted we face a very hefty fine. Anyone know if floodlights are going on the new stand, I know we had the temporary ones.

What warning is this? Didn't realise there was something wrong with them?

*Edit: jsslatic beat me to it!

With regard to the floodlight Lux, its not a case of a fine, you simply are not premitted to play at that level. The lux level is lower for each step in the pyramid as you go down.

Clearly we have the floodlights in place. Obviosuly we could not use them when we had no electcrity till recently, but that is in place now, so if needed we could use those even with an empty stand.

With regard to the floodlight Lux, its not a case of a fine, you simply are not premitted to play at that level. The lux level is lower for each step in the pyramid as you go down.

Clearly we have the floodlights in place. Obviosuly we could not use them when we had no electcrity till recently, but that is in place now, so if needed we could use those even with an empty stand.

The footballing authorities come up with some barmy rules, but this is up there.

Let's give the players who can't make a simple three yard pass in the summer significantly less light in which to do so than the international that can ping a crossfield ball with his puckered sphincter.

Archived