North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The club would like to remind its disabled season ticket holders that there is no wheelchair access for this event and that facilities pertaining to such access and egress will be tested in the future."

Ironic that they are calling this a "ramp up" event.

Somebody with strange ideas suggested it would be a first come first served event. I wonder who that was?

Somebody with strange ideas suggested long ago that the stand would not be open until October. I wonder who that was?

PS (edit) I'm still strangely thinking Burton is more likely as strangely I said before!

Somebody with strange ideas suggested it would be a first come first served event. I wonder who that was?

Somebody with strange ideas suggested long ago that the stand would not be open until October. I wonder who that was?

PS (edit) I'm still strangely thinking Burton is more likely as strangely I said before!

I will guarantee you that the seating area will be open tomorrow. £15 to playershare if not.

How difficult would it be to create certainty if not fairness by saying rows X To Y will be open. A first come first derived event only increases risk and makes the concept of " ramp up" seem ridiculous

I'm sure most if not all who want to go in will be able to do so.

It's not a farce nor is it :censored:ing ridiculous, Such a high calibre facility s a bloody major achievement for us and it's only a couple of months overdue which is nothing as far as big builds go.

Even if it's not given the go ahead tomorrow we're so nearly there that it doesn't matter. I'll be writing to club expressing my satisfaction whether it's open or not tomorrow.

Archived