The Sports Direct Stadium!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What am I missing? There seems to be 9 pages of unalloyed joy here based on a firm whose shops make a market stall look like Harrods appearing to have won an unconfirmed contract to run such a shop; a deal which may or may not lead to stadium naming rights for an undisclosed and unconfirmed sum.

?

Waitrose or Aldi, I know where most people shop who live in the Oldham area.

One in Cheadle, shouldn't be much of a surprise really.

Posh bastards.

One in Manchester (but that's the a waitrose equivalent of a Tesco metro), one in Altrincham, Poynton, Preston, Otley, and Sandbach (If waitrose gave out reward points, my Mum would be a platinum card holder).

I'm Aldi all the way! Largest grocer in Germany, buying power larger than Tesco and they pass the savings right on to me, the consumer. Most food is supplied from a small number suppliers so the same stuff that is in Waitrose, Sainsburys is in Farmfoods, Iceland, Aldi, why pay more for the same products with a different label?

If you took the pepsi challenge on most things you couldn't tell whether it came from Harrods or Aldi.

I'm Aldi all the way! Largest grocer in Germany, buying power larger than Tesco and they pass the savings right on to me, the consumer. Most food is supplied from a small number suppliers so the same stuff that is in Waitrose, Sainsburys is in Farmfoods, Iceland, Aldi, why pay more for the same products with a different label?

Longevity?