Rumours and Transfers 2014

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two signings that 'could' be announced today are Michael O'connor and Michael Brown according to the port vale local rag. No mention of Forte.

I'm surprised Port Vale are thinking about signing anyone today, given that they've just been issued with a winding up petition.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28368669

Quite possibly the most disgusting footballer I have ever had the displeasure to watch either live or on TV....wind up merchant with little ability who has spent the last few years trying to end the careers of better players

Even the Leeds fans I know think is he is a wan**r, now that is saying something.

Rochdale have sold Hogan to Brentford for a fee of 750k rising to 1.2 million including add ons and appearance fees.

How much we get for tarky? Baxter? Hopefully this new director may turn the tides when it comes to negotiation of fees etc

Baxter had a release clause so nothing could be done. Attackers will always go for higher fees than defenders and don't forget how much we made from selling the likes of Spencer, Eaves, Trotman who haven't done much since leaving

Rochdale will need to reinvest that money, they've renewed plenty of contracts but not signed many new players. Think they'll struggle unless they replace Hogan and strengthen elsewhere. Saying that, they've got a very good record of finding good strikers.

Rochdale will need to reinvest that money, they've renewed plenty of contracts but not signed many new players. Think they'll struggle unless they replace Hogan and strengthen elsewhere. Saying that, they've got a very good record of finding good strikers.

They didn't even use hogan at the end of the season. Why can rochdale get good transfer fees while we accept 350k

We've made an offer to Petrasso and Stead both on loan. David Noble has been offered a six month deal aswell. No news on Llera and Forte except both are still on trial and should play tomorrow.

Edited by 2uptop

We've made offer to Petrasso and Stead both on loan. David Noble has been offered a six month deal aswell. No news on Llera and Forte except both are still on trial and should play tomorrow.

I'd take Petrasso, not convinced on Stead but experience upfront could be useful.

Why are we still trialling Llera if he's too expensive and there'll be no more permanent signings?

We've made an offer to Petrasso and Stead both on loan. David Noble has been offered a six month deal aswell. No news on Llera and Forte except both are still on trial and should play tomorrow.

Noble, another defensive midfielder, 4 holding midfielders in the team (or 8-1-1) could prove to be a brilliant innovative tactic.

Noble, another defensive midfielder, 4 holding midfielders in the team (or 8-1-1) could prove to be a brilliant innovative tactic.

how long are you going to moan about defensive midfielders for?

Turner Bove JCH Philly Morgan-Smith Gros........Stead

Now i AM starting to worry about LJ's mental state - does he know he can only play 2 of them on the wing??

Unless he has had a lightbulb moment and realised that 2 of Gros, JCH, Morgan-Smith and Philly will be a big headache for the opposition,,,,?

Turner Bove JCH Philly Morgan-Smith Gros........Stead

Now i AM starting to worry about LJ's mental state - does he know he can only play 2 of them on the wing??

Unless he has had a lightbulb moment and realised that 2 of Gros, JCH, Morgan-Smith and Philly will be a big headache for the opposition,,,,?

No problems, he can convert Stead to a centre back and the rest into defensive midfielders.