Rumours and Transfers 2014

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why stats are complete bollocks. Everyone on here with even half a brain cell could understand how good Stitch was. He was my favourite player of all time. Not only was he a 'big match' player, but the amount of assists and clever play he was responsible for was phenomenal. Right down to canny movements off the ball to let players in a move or two before a goal. You'd never pick :censored: like that off stats alone.

Statistically speaking, the average person has one testicle.

Just as we start talking of Wellens...lo and behold, from rumours,

26 Jul 2014 20:55:00

Oldham are this week set to sign 3 players, jonathan forte will pen a 1 year deal, Richie wellens is set to return to the club also on a 1 year deal and Huddersfield winger dwayne Holmes is set to join on loan

One has to be right eventually ....... doesn't it?

Wellens is linked with Huddersfield and Blackpool.According to Wellens he's leaving Donny due to the collapse in the recent takeover.Sounds like Dickov will be forced to play many of their youth players this season.

Hudds have denied any interest and apart from being in the Championship Blackpool, financially, are in as bad a state as Doncaster.

duane holmes could be a good signing for us, although he's more of a central midfielder then a winger... really smooth on the ball and can pick out a pass, i can see how we could play him on the wing because he's pacy! much rather him then forte, but much rather wellens then holmes!

Edited by kieranmcandrew

That's true to the nearest whole bollock, however strictly speaking it is less than one as a mean. The median and mode are both zero.

That doesn't sound right;

Assuming a whole number of testicles in all instances;

The mode would be two, being the most common occurrence

Also assuming no-one has three testicles, the median would be one, being the middle value of zero, one and two. If someone does have three testicles then the median would be one point five.

The mean should be somewhere approaching two as most men........

Ah ha!!! I've just realised that you sneakily must be including women who, as 54% of the population would carry the mode of zero!

Lies, damn lies and :censored: statistics!!!

:grin:

Ah ha!!! I've just realised that you sneakily must be including women who, as 54% of the population would carry the mode of zero!

Lies, damn lies and :censored: statistics!!!

:grin:

I wasn't sneaky, it was Rosa who included women. Bloody feminists.

Hudds have denied any interest and apart from being in the Championship Blackpool, financially, are in as bad a state as Doncaster.

Donny sure are,home friendly against Sheff Wed yesterday in front of 3,000 fans(2,250 of which were Wednesday fans),woeful home support even for a friendly.

Edited by ceskylatic

That's true to the nearest whole bollock, however strictly speaking it is less than one as a mean. The median and mode are both zero.

Except it isn't. There may be more women than men in this country but in the world it is the other way round with 1.01 men per woman. Therefore I would think the mode number of testicles is 2. Even counting the number of men with 0, 1 or 2+ testicles.

Rosa was spot on.

Edited by rudemedic