Rumours and Transfers 2014

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except it isn't. There may be more women than men in this country but in the world it is the other way round with 1.01 men per women. Therefore I would think the mode number of testicles is 2. Even counting the number of men with 0, 1 or 2+ testicles.

Rosa was spot on.

I was keen to challenge your assertion.

After looking it up I've decided not to. Mainly because you're right.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/#age

China's one child policy and the mysterious early deaths of first born daughters impacting.

Except it isn't. There may be more women than men in this country but in the world it is the other way round with 1.01 men per woman. Therefore I would think the mode number of testicles is 2. Even counting the number of men with 0, 1 or 2+ testicles.

Rosa was spot on.

Testicles are the organs in the body that produce sperm. If you take into account the number of boys who can't produce sperm the mode is back to nowt.

Testicles are the organs in the body that produce sperm. If you take into account the number of boys who can't produce sperm the mode is back to nowt.

Except that isn't the definition of a testicle. A testicle that doesn't produce sperm is still a testicle. After all testicles also play a role in testosterone production, which is not connected to sperm.

Except that isn't the definition of a testicle. A testicle that doesn't produce sperm is still a testicle. After all testicles also play a role in testosterone production, which is not connected to sperm.

Nuts, I was worried that I had strayed onto your turf, however, if your bollocks haven't dropped you don't count.

This sounds like an analogy for 20 years of Oldham sides

I apologise for non Latics posts, I will start fretting about centre half combinations and our lack of a proven goal scorer immediately.

I actually enjoyed Bollockgate enormously. It is still a symptom of the mental degradation we undergo over summer though

I actually enjoyed Bollockgate enormously. It is still a symptom of the mental degradation we undergo over summer though

Fair play. I thought you were having a pop and I had my sarky head on, although that is my default head. Three sleeps until my holiday, when I get back the season will have started with two sleeps 'til Borough. Nearly there.