The World Cup 2014: Unofficial owtb discussion thread

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a bit harsh.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure he was just protecting Chiellini from the killer mosquito that had just landed on his shoulder. He's an absolute saint.

"These are just things that happen out on the pitch. It was just the two of us inside the area and he bumped into me with his shoulder.

"There are things that happen on the pitch and you should not make such a big deal out of them."

Why is he so obsessed with biting people?

That's three times he's been caught on camera biting people and cameras are only watching him about 1% of his average week, imagine how many people he's bitten in total? Chilling thought.

That's the worry. Anyone who's played in the yard understands kicking someone. Anyone who has played as a grown up understands grabbing shirts and snide Fouls. It's easy to imagine smacking someone if they have a go at you. But where does trying to eat them kick in?

"The maximum ban Suarez could face if Fifa takes retrospective action is 24 matches or two years."

Is that an international ban or an all football ban?

Given it's his third offence I can't see any reason not to impose a maximum ban.

That's the worry. Anyone who's played in the yard understands kicking someone. Anyone who has played as a grown up understands grabbing shirts and snide Fouls. It's easy to imagine smacking someone if they have a go at you. But where does trying to eat them kick in?

I would hazard a guess that it's a stress related psychological issue.

I would hazard a guess that it's a stress related psychological issue.

While he seeks out help for his problems and is undergoing treatment he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football pitch.

A long international ban will, in the :censored:ed up world of football, increase his transfer value.

If the person you're having a fight with is bigger than you, you're allowed to bite. That's what I got told as a kid and it's served me well through life.

He's entertaining, the hilarious mental little :censored:.

he's a scumbag and I cant really see how people can defend him, at the same time I feel for Liverpool as they are an innocent party in this yet he could end up missing a few games for them, guess they knew what he was like when they offered him a new deal though.

An interesting point I've seen raised elsewhere is that in terms of offences that happen on a football pitch it's arguably a lesser one to bite someone than it is to elbow someone in the face, or perform a two-footed lunge at someone's shins.

An interesting point I've seen raised elsewhere is that in terms of offences that happen on a football pitch it's arguably a lesser one to bite someone than it is to elbow someone in the face, or perform a two-footed lunge at someone's shins.

People like you need to be more OUTRAGED in my opinion