• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi anthony yes oldham fans jumped up which caused it to kick off.

I would also wonder about the mindless idiots who set off smoke bombs in the away end, If it was regular oldham fans then have they wondered that the money we will get fined for them taking them into the ground and set off be used for something more to the players liking say like a marquee striker wages instead of going to the FA top brasses pockets .

If they let them off, I'm actually quite impressed, the stewards were keen on searching people so getting them last the stewards is a bit of achievement.

I had my bottle tops taken off me. But thanks to a bit of forward planning I put two different ones on when I was in the ground.

If they let them off, I'm actually quite impressed, the stewards were keen on searching people so getting them last the stewards is a bit of achievement.

I had my bottle tops taken off me. But thanks to a bit of forward planning I put two different ones on when I was in the ground.

The steward searching Mrs Sideburns' handbag said he was looking for cigarettes!

Trouble was bound to result somewhere today -

Any football club the sees the away tickets sell out a month before the fixture and then allows pay on the day for home fans is asking for trouble.

As for the police - yesterday they criticised retailers for the so called black Friday fiasco ,saying they hadn't learnt from last year !!!

When did the police EVER learn from their errors that cause trouble at matches !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the trouble. Like a blue tablet to the nads.

Dale would have had to up the stewards if it was allocated seating therefore we were 400 tickets short all to save cash. Dale then didn't want to.pay for more stewards and police as all ticket games automatically trigger more police presence in the ground. That's why it was pay on the day. They've tried to save money on their pay day.

I loved the trouble. Like a blue tablet to the nads.

Dale would have had to up the stewards if it was allocated seating therefore we were 400 tickets short all to save cash. Dale then didn't want to.pay for more stewards and police as all ticket games automatically trigger more police presence in the ground. That's why it was pay on the day. They've tried to save money on their pay day.

Heard the same on GMR tonight -

Why does 7000 fans at an all ticket match cause for more policing than 7000 fans attending where half can pay on the day ???

Surely selling 7000 tickets and ensure fans are probably segregated would result in LESS police needed ???

Heard the same on GMR tonight -

Why does 7000 fans at an all ticket match cause for more policing than 7000 fans attending where half can pay on the day ???

Surely selling 7000 tickets and ensure fans are probably segregated would result in LESS police needed ???

You have to employ more stewards as you are making people sit in certain seats. Also they would have sold another 400 tickets and the stand would have been to capacity. Less space needs more security.

By making a game all ticket Dale ensured they got the most cash in by allowing people to come on the day.

Police charge different prices for different game categories. If Dale didn't feel it needed to be all ticket i believe it affects the category for the police.

Haha. I too, always take extra bottle tops to away games with me for that reason.

The trouble after the penalty was interesting to say the least. Not nice to see the woman on the pitch hurt, but the smoke bombs didn't bother me.

Got a bit naughty in the Regal Moon as well. A few pints/chairs/punches thrown.

Is it a rivalry now?

The trouble after the penalty was interesting to say the least. Not nice to see the woman on the pitch hurt, but the smoke bombs didn't bother me.

Got a bit naughty in the Regal Moon as well. A few pints/chairs/punches thrown.

Is it a rivalry now?

My coat was on the chair that got lobbed at the Dale fans. I can smell Rochdale on it now. It's going in the bin.

Guest Stanley30

Absolute scum as usual! Why can't there be a derby without all the violence? It's league 1 football ffs! We live and work with these people! Everyone involved should be banned for life! SCUM!

This year our away fan support has been tremendous and oppos fans praising us too.

I can only presume with this match, it was an accumulation of things.

It's just a blip, hoping both sets of fans are okay and we can move on to welcome donny at home next week

Trouble was bound to result somewhere today -

Any football club the sees the away tickets sell out a month before the fixture and then allows pay on the day for home fans is asking for trouble.

As for the police - yesterday they criticised retailers for the so called black Friday fiasco ,saying they hadn't learnt from last year !!!

When did the police EVER learn from their errors that cause trouble at matches !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS. This is the absolute top and bottom of it.

Dale and GMP need to hang their heads - we all saw it coming.