New Manager thread.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe anybody of sound mind would put any weight behind what happens in end of season games...

Are you saying he is incapable of motivating a team when his job depends on it?

If so... I agree.

Get rid. I dont want him here even as a coach. There is a startling correlation with our down turn and his arrival.

Are you saying he is incapable of motivating a team when his job depends on it?

If so... I agree.

Get rid. I dont want him here even as a coach. There is a startling correlation with our down turn and his arrival.

No there isn't, that is bollocks.

Probably turn out he was never even in the frame anyway but the stick he has taken is :censored:ing ridiculous, some of our fans are absolutely clueless.

No there isn't, that is bollocks.

Probably turn out he was never even in the frame anyway but the stick he has taken is :censored:ing ridiculous, some of our fans are absolutely clueless.

its a fact. call it bollocks all you want. and dont get so personal. calm down.

It would be a disaster if Holden was appointed manager on a permanent basis, do not think anybody can give a strong argument to appoint him based on the facts since he has been in charge.

Valley Parade fire was a disaster, appointing or not appointing a manager would not, have a bit of perspective pal.

It would be a disaster if Holden was appointed manager on a permanent basis, do not think anybody can give a strong argument to appoint him based on the facts since he has been in charge.

Valley Parade fire was a disaster, appointing or not appointing a manager would not, have a bit of perspective pal.

Can you please explain how & why you have twisted my comments, to bring Valley Parade into this for no reason whatsoever is disgusting in my opinion?

Had Gillette Soccer Saturday on and Dowie was not a pundit at any game today (Watch it every week and he is on every week most notably without fail).... Potentially at Walsall?

If so he won't be thrilled with what he's inheriting, it might put him off.

Someone said they saw him at the Leeds game. Did he do the early one on soccer Saturday? Would love Dowie. If we do a shrewsbury and pump money in for him for a season think we have got a decent chance.

Of going busy maybe...regardless of who comes in we need to work to FFP and not cripple ourselves

Can you imagine it next Saturday announcing it before Kick off

"Boundary Park please welcome your new manager Darren Ferguson"

Can you imagine it next Saturday announcing it before Kick off

"Boundary Park please welcome your new manager Darren Alex Ferguson"

Edited by BP1960