New Manager thread.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hear Keith Hill on Radio Manchester yesterday? It could have been one of his stupid rants again, but he said he wouldn't be in the dug out for their last game at Barnsley. All this when its been hinted in the Chron we could be parading a new manager around before our match!

Hopefully bob dowie will still look after his brother... What about josh low, Paul Murray, johm Sheridan, lourenco?

Wasn't meant as dig at Dowie as loved that season and would be as thrilled as anyone to have him back.

Of course ultimately Dowie should take most credit, was just making point he was ably assisted by Bob's scouting and Moore's cash; not forgetting Harbin as well.

Although I do recollect Murray was signed by Wadsworth and Sheridan by Ritchie (might be wrong though?)

Just for the record I am under whelmed by the prospect of Dowie coming back, is anybody else? Why do we assume things would just revert back to the way they were?

Move on to a brand new manager and a new era.

Dowie, Yates, Ashworth or Holden you may be under whelmed by all 4 but Dowie is best option.

Who are you hoping for?

Just for the record I am under whelmed by the prospect of Dowie coming back, is anybody else? Why do we assume things would just revert back to the way they were?

Move on to a brand new manager and a new era.

He's got an engineering degree for a start...so at least he knows square pegs go in square holes Edited by Blue_Guru

The only manager they can announce on sat would be Holden ,

How could they announce anybody else with Holden stood on the sidelines.

If so i would dread it , how can anybody in the last away game of the season and not much to play for ,send a defensive side out that can't muster one shot on target in 90 min .

Pass me the gun !!!!!!!!!!!

Why? No reason to think Holden won't revert to being a coach.

I think he means literally right before the match, on the pitch.

I don't want Holden but I'll back whoever gets the job once it's been announced and after I've had a moan, if appropriate.

While I wouldn't cheer & applaud his "unveiling" I wouldn't boo either, many would though and surely the club would realise this.

Wouldn't they?

WHAT?

I'm sorry Dean you haven't got the job, but if you could do it one more time for me that would be great...... not sure many people in Deans position would then put 100% into it! I'm not saying someone else won't get the job just don't think it will be announced before Sunday