How will you react......

A big banner for the players with "Johnson lost the faith in you - we havent"

I'm firmly in the camp that LJ did a very good job and expect him to have a great career. However, he'll be there that day in the role of pantomime villain, I'd find it entertaining if people got on his case a bit but generated the kind of atmosphere that he'd love to see at Barnsley.

When I've spoken to him, I've always found him engaging, friendly and thoroughly likeable but football is entertainment. No real need to present flowers or give him a minutes applause on the 43rd minute or whatever.

Hopefully we will give him the treatment we give Ronnie Moore. I loved it when he got the crowd going against us always fired the fans up

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Johnson's a :censored:, he wears a :censored: hat

And when he went to Barnsley, he became a :censored:

He sounds like David Beckham, and talks a lot of :censored:e

And now he lives in Yorkshire, he probably beats his wife

Ha! Brilliant!

Can't feel the same antithapy to Wright. Once your manager goes you're in a vulnerable position as a coach. His wage won't be like that of Johnson's and a new manager may want to appoint his own team of coaches around him.

Johnson on the other hand is a prick. Leaving us for a rival with 15 games to go. :censored: off Johnson. I respect the time he's been here - he's done a fine job and we've had a half decent season. But his departure makes him for now a villain and he will be getting a hostile reception I hope.

Should be a cracking game, and I can see a couple of thousand Tykes travelling over the Pennines for this if they're still on form.

I think he probably deserves respect because of the direction he's pointed us in. But that's all he's done.

If he'd stayed another year we might have been realistically looking at promotion, but because he obviously didn't want to stick around he also doesn't deserve any outpouring of thanks and respect. Especially only two weeks after he left.

It depends what he says in the build up to the game, but I don't think there's any need to have a go or chant his name. Hopefully we'll have another manager in place by then to overshadow him.

Have to say after the negative reaction of most, including myself, to Lee Johnson's appointment he has clearly done a good job to warrant such reactions at leaving. Im dissapointed at the compensation, 200k (if it's as much as this) isn't enough. 75k is shocking. If Kelly goes for next to nowt we are back to square 1

Lee Johnson's a :censored:, he wears a :censored: hat

And when he went to Barnsley, he became a :censored:

He sounds like David Beckham, and talks a lot of :censored:e

And now he lives in Yorkshire, he probably beats his wife

Haha, oh dear that made me chuckle.

One things for sure, all Holden has to say pre Barnsley team talk is, Johnson didn't think you lot would get him promoted..........what do you lot think?

Damn right.

He didn't believe in you, but those fans out there do, and so do I. So get out there and show him how wrong he is.

Garbage ,

Obvious that LJ wanted to go to further his career and SC saying no would have left an unhappy manager.

As Sir Alex always preached - don't want to be here - THEN GO.

No coincidence in my book that 2 extremely poor performances after the Swindon game have come at this time whilst LJ and Wright were obviously distracted.

I have no problem with LJ going because of career move and i can understand the reason why etc , but to do it now after all the claptrap he has come out with just gives a huge slap in the face not only to the club but all the players.

Holden needs to drum it into the players now. LJ didn't think you were good enough to go up. Go and prove him wrong.

Edited by al_bro