Players linked with us

Someone on the Donny forum reckons Chaplow was in the top 10 highest paid players in league 1 last season. Not sure how he'd know that but if true surely puts him well out of our price range.

Likely going to Bury then

Curtis Nelson centre half & captain of Plymouth Argyle has been released after turning down a contract offer, he has a moved lined up to a unnamed league 1 club.

He has decent pace a commanding presence & not a bad goal scoring record for a centre half.

I wonder if he is one that is lined up to come in next week.

Maybe a Sheridan target prior to him leaving and we have continued with getting a deal over the line.

Curtis Nelson centre half & captain of Plymouth Argyle has been released after turning down a contract offer, he has a moved lined up to a unnamed league 1 club.

He has decent pace a commanding presence & not a bad goal scoring record for a centre half.

Maybe a Sheridan target prior to him leaving and we have continued with getting a deal over the line.

This sort of nonsense is why people get disappointed.

Someone ITK off Facebook?

Massive news Monday lads, a rake of new players at the ground and by wednesday i hear we could have 15 signed up with or without a new manasger, O Driscoll in charge of bringing them in and goo players too !! Dont shoot the messenger !!

Signs for Oxford

Wouldn't believe it mate. That twitter accounts description is "Bringing you the latest transfer news. It ain't real or ITK, it's all bollocks, but people will still believe or bite. Could prob get a job working for @TheSun"

Some sad people out there.

Ha, I really should read the profiles first! Quite plausible though, even if utter bollocks in reality.