Jake Cassidy injury

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green won't start he will get 10 mins at most for 6 games, DK is :censored: scared of putting youngsters in, Ferguson did it and look what happened.Just my opinion but this division is full of older players who are coming to the end, so put some youth out with legs and the will to fight for everything.Before I get slated I know the team is quite young but they have been playing first team and they get complacent shake them up and see what happens.

Green won't start he will get 10 mins at most for 6 games, DK is :censored: scared of putting youngsters in, Ferguson did it and look what happened.Just my opinion but this division is full of older players who are coming to the end, so put some youth out with legs and the will to fight for everything.Before I get slated I know the team is quite young but they have been playing first team and they get complacent shake them up and see what happens.

George Green signs on 19 June.

Big H joins OWTB on 19 June.

1.) I hope the club put in a complaint about the conduct of both Fleetwood and especially the referee who given the serious of the injury is now made to look very foolish.

2.) Can the club please ensure that ALL players, including opposition ones as that Pond looked to be pretty badly hurt too (could be longer than 12 weeks), don't have to hobble off the pitch, down the sideline, then up some steps, when badly hurt and unable to walk properly. Given the extent of Cassidy's injury and the Ottawa rules for ankle fractures https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa_ankle_rulesyou have to question why he was allowed to hobble off and wasn't put on a stretcher/chair/crutches?

1.) I hope the club put in a complaint about the conduct of both Fleetwood and especially the referee who given the serious of the injury is now made to look very foolish.

2.) Can the club please ensure that ALL players, including opposition ones as that Pond looked to be pretty badly hurt too (could be longer than 12 weeks), don't have to hobble off the pitch, down the sideline, then up some steps, when badly hurt and unable to walk properly. Given the extent of Cassidy's injury and the Ottawa rules for ankle fractures https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa_ankle_rulesyou have to question why he was allowed to hobble off and wasn't put on a stretcher/chair/crutches?

Bet you wouldn't presume to tell a qualified club doctor their business it it was a high profile woman

Ah yes, too scared to give young Burn his football league debut in the first game of the season, 2 days after joining us.....pretty sure that disaster will have put DK off.....oh, wait ?

After three games I'm still not sure what the bloke looks like let alone his policy on youth players.

You have a Green fetish - though we all want him to be great for our club - but a blessing in disguise that a player has broken his ankle? strewth!

It's a very good disguise.

Glasses, moustache, the works.

Edited by LaticsChris

Me & my mate both noticed that - "they're not following the Ottowa rules here are they?" he said gravely.

"No, I don't think they are" I agreed with a grim shake of the head.

Edited by HarryBosch

What did Fleetwood do wrong?

Something very RoyleArmy/Mendi about these new posters.

The propensity for young players to have young and more technologically savvy friends increases every season. It was a matter of time before they found their way here en masse. We keep an eye on it and just like with any other users if we feel there's inappropriate behaviour we'll step in. Sadly/Thankfully (depending on your point of view) the days of RA have not returned just yet.

I think it's brilliant me though, that people would set a page up and just claim such a body is this brilliant player, and they'd make it so obvious as to sign up the day said player signs, fair crack to them - I mean sad life's they live but got to laugh