Bury 1-1 Oldham

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed the game, thought Dieng was outstanding also Brown, We should have walked it, poor finishing although Wilson most probably thought what am I doing up here. Some of our fans let themselves down today, although the lad who was getting carted off by 4 coppers didnt deserve the afters dished out by the big sergeant.

Its surprising dieng doesnt get more game time, he obviously will now kelly is injured but when he's on he's been good pretty much everywhere he has played, he's a cracking player, i like him a lot.

Was sat in the Bury end today behind dugouts. Only decided I was going today so didn't get a ticket.

Was weird watching from the home end but I have to say latics fans were so loud at points today. Even the Bury fans were saying the loudest they've had in for a long time. Just wish 2000 people sang at home games.

Striker or not, i do have concerns over forte. He seems to be only half entering tackles and he is certainly struggling to outpace anybody at the moment....injured, unfit, uninterested or on his way out?

I disagree, I didn't see any of that today?

Thought it was his best game so far this season.

Striker or not, i do have concerns over forte. He seems to be only half entering tackles and he is certainly struggling to outpace anybody at the moment....injured, unfit, uninterested or on his way out?

The Latics Player commentary team said he caused a lot of problems for the Bury defence.

We should have won - no 2 ways about it. James Wilson was excellent but it does concern me that he was the only one brave enough to go beyond Forte on that counter attack. Dieng was outstanding and easily our MOTM. Croft and Dunn were much better. Forte lead the line well but he and Philli both twice watched 2 balls roll across the line which tells me neither are strikers and both lack some aggression.

Brown got to the byline well and beyond his winger often which was good to see but Mr Joe Mills needs to improve. I know he has an assist today but he barely passed the half way line and is lookin a very very below average left back who seems to be deceiving just because he has a left foot.

Well done Mr Kelly today... Couldn't have done much more