New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

Utter mess

I don't think Corney realises just how damaging this is going to be for the season

Players (if they get any in) will all be unfit, lose the 1st 5 games blame and sack the inexperienced manager (Kuqi has not experience in England) then back to square one

Any price on Latics to go down should be bet right now

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter mess

I don't think Corney realises just how damaging this is going to be for the season

Players (if they get any in) will all be unfit, lose the 1st 5 games blame and sack the inexperienced manager (Kuqi has not experience in England) then back to square one

Any price on Latics to go down should be bet right now

At least we start with 3 points advantage over Bury.

Wonder if the issue is that SoD doesn't want to be manager but also doesn't want Kuqi to be coaching the team & players it'll be his job to piece together?

Wonder if the issue is that SoD doesn't want to be manager but also doesn't want Kuqi to be coaching the team & players it'll be his job to piece together?

If Kuqi and SoD did finally meet, maybe they had different ideas on the game?

I'm thinking now this influx of players maybe via an agent no matter who the manager will be.

It's looking more and more like TP may be asked to step in temporarily, with assurances his youth team job will still be there after a permanent manager is finally appointed.

Edited by BP1960

How can you work with Corney now

SC - 'You know that job you interviewed for 5 weeks ago, we are appointing you & you were always our 1st choice'

Manager - But you said I was useless and would never appoint me'

SC - 'I rang the wrong number'

Manager - 'Ok, what's the players we have and budget'

SC - Urm... I will get back to you once you signed the contract

If Kuqi and SoD did finally meet, maybe they had different ideas on the game.

I'm thinking now this influx of players maybe via an agent no matter who the manager will be.

Or maybe they met with Corney and had very different ideas on the salary.

Players are in on Monday to start training for the new season, no fitness, goalkeeping, or first team coach.

Who the hell is going to train them?

Best Corney get's his boots on, and collects the balls, bibs and cones on his way out.

Players are in on Monday to start training for the new season, no fitness, goalkeeping, or first team coach.

Who the hell is going to train them?

Best Corney get's his boots on, and collects the balls, bibs and cones on his way out.

TP to the rescue again.