Oldham v Scunthorpe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the height of your life religously picking your team on OWTB days before the game...

I use to do it when i was 7/8 when i was bored but i imagine you have a permanent reminder in your phone..

"post team on owtb, in advance of next game"

I like the cut of this guys jib.

I see in the Chron that Paddy Madden thinks Scunny should be beating teams like Latics because they have better players. I guess Dunn only needs to pin this article up in the dressing room for them to get a good beating. Having better players on paper didn't do Orient much good last season did it!

I see in the Chron that Paddy Madden thinks Scunny should be beating teams like Latics because they have better players. I guess Dunn only needs to pin this article up in the dressing room for them to get a good beating. Having better players on paper didn't do Orient much good last season did it!

Could half accept a stupid comment like that if they did actually have better players than us.

Managers have done that before, not sure of the results though.

Ye gods...that was tough.

Our GK was man of the match for me and their fourth goal was a beaut but showed that we lack someone in defence that is prepared to stick a tackle in. Tore us a new one and shame we can't drop the entire back line for my liking after today.

In fact,that girls,team who played at half time, that defender who cropped the striker a foot taller than her played with more guts....the striker when off crying bless as it poper winded her.

Don't think Dunn we get any honeymoon period, 10 games etc....it's going to be a tough season.

Can't put my finger on it but we are Definatley missing some sort of big character, a bit of oomph....I just can't get excited about any of them and some were here last season so I don't know why it's not working.

Edited by underdog