Dean Holden Blog

Who says that was the only reason he was going there? He might have mates/family down there or he might have been linking up with some of his contacts. Why does everything have to be so :censored:ing black or white with some people?

It's always just black for some ....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuller "brought" Vassell along with him...

An interesting one...

Encouraging if he's helping out with his contacts too...

Maybe he can get Usain Bolt involved next ? :grin:

So Fuller is already making signings before he becomes manager when Dunn leaves?!

Why would you drive to Brighton in the first place to watch a reserve team game of a Midlands based team?

I know we don't have many Premier League and Championship teams in the North West with large squads worth looking at so I suppose the 400+ mile trip was worth the gamble.

Doesn't this show the committment of our manager to the job and his scouting of potential signings?

Why so negative all the time?

Arguing about going to Brighton deary me probably would have been when we played Swindon. Unfortunate that the player did not play but he might have seen another player he fancied

Theres no arguing. Just one of the youre:censored:eardleygerrittforward brigade making themselves look like an idiot.

Will be interesting to see the Latics youth keeper tonight, good reports on him.

Indeed. Obviosuly I did not go to the game but the Twitter reports seemed to mention him making a good save/stop a lot. Not sure what that says about the defence though...!

Indeed. Obviosuly I did not go to the game but the Twitter reports seemed to mention him making a good save/stop a lot. Not sure what that says about the defence though...!

Some nervous defending in front of him, but he make some superb saves, his kicking let him down badly and his goalkeeping coach will need to work with him on that aspect. I thought the Chester number 9 Nugent was excellent and I would be making enquiries to bring him here.

Edited by BP1960

Not at all Cornells doing a grand job, 1 clean sheet in 12 and his goals conceded as dropped just under 2 goals a game. Not upset at all, stats like that would keep any keeper out.

Because the keeper is quite clearly the problem? He has had an ever changing defence infront of him all season, and lets face it James Wilson is the best player in at the back, and he has been :censored:e this year.

So its the managers fault then?

A Manager who has brought in 2 quality full backs to shore things up, and put Brian Wilson in there instead of sticking with Burn to add some experience? Id say its the previous recruitments fault not replacing Adam Lockwood. Hes doing what best he can after being given a bum hand. Why are you so quick to jump on everything with negativity? Im as pessimistic as they come, but you make me feel positive about everything. Why dont you just not bother if everything upsets you so much.

• 1 month later...