Mansfield replay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was still in the Chaddy I'd be going, but in the RRE, no chance.

That is a shocking reason for not attending games. The chaddy although am sure holds good memories is a :censored: stand. You and others will always hold them memories from the chaddy from the prem days and before but to stop going because you can not sit in the chaddy is child like behaviour.

Before anyone asks no I have not gone due to working till half 7 and I either went tonight or worked next week or went next week and missed tonight.

That is a shocking reason for not attending games. The chaddy although am sure holds good memories is a :censored: stand. You and others will always hold them memories from the chaddy from the prem days and before but to stop going because you can not sit in the chaddy is child like behaviour.

Before anyone asks no I have not gone due to working till half 7 and I either went tonight or worked next week or went next week and missed tonight.

Nothing to do with memories, for me it's a better stand than the RRE. Far more protection from the horizontal rain. I could get soaked getting to the ground, but I refuse to sit in it. Many more have made the same decision tonight.

Nothing to do with memories, for me it's a better stand than the RRE. Far more protection from the horizontal rain. I could get soaked getting to the ground, but I refuse to sit in it. Many more have made the same decision tonight.

Of the many reasons I and many others weren't there tonight, that one must be miles down the list.

Poor first 60 minutes, then came alive and won the game.

Played a 3-5-2 with Eckersley and Mills wide but it wasn't overly convincing until Rasulo came on and we started making better use of the wings and exploiting the spaces.

Higdon was useless. Philiskirk worked hard.

Poleon took his goal very well.

Cards on the table time.

Who's coming?

Looks like big coat weather to me. And gloves and hat. Should be a good test of the new stand roof's rain defending qualities.

I'm hoping for a Latics win by two goals to get some confidence into the squad ahead of what could be a barrel of laughs on Saturday. I don't bear LJ any ill will, life is too short (like he is) but it would be funny for us to make their chairman pull the trigger and sack him on Sheepfoot lane.

But before that, tonight, the FA Cup, marvellous, isn't it? Football.....

Two nil to the Oldaham!!!

North stand roof? Hmmm, I'm on the back row and was getting wet, but that was one of the bad nights weather wise. It'll keep the rain off a fair bit of the time. Lovely goal from Poleon, made sitting in the cold and the rain worthwhile when a player does something like that.

Poor first 60 minutes, then came alive and won the game.

Played a 3-5-2 with Eckersley and Mills wide but it wasn't overly convincing until Rasulo came on and we started making better use of the wings and exploiting the spaces.

Higdon was useless. Philiskirk worked hard.

Poleon took his goal very well.

Wasn't 3-5-2, was very much a 4-4-2, then 4-2-3-1 when Rasulo came on, Dieng and Kelly in the 2.

Higdon looks injured/unfit/not arsed. If we're having a big man up top, may as well be Fuller. Rasulo to start on Sat,

Yeates MOM. JWilson played well, too.

Wasn't 3-5-2, was very much a 4-4-2, then 4-2-3-1 when Rasulo came on, Dieng and Kelly in the 2.

Higdon looks injured/unfit/not arsed. If we're having a big man up top, may as well be Fuller. Rasulo to start on Sat,

Yeates MOM. JWilson played well, too.

I was thinking that I must have gone to the wrong ground tonight when I saw the 3-5-2 comment. J Wilson looks good bringing the ball out of defence until he goes and spoils it by trying a pass. 4-2-3-1 on satday please Mr Dunn

Thought Eckersley played well, Higdon was poor, hardly won anything. Poleon a constant threat. Rasulo again a game changer.

Rasulo definitely game changer. He and phillskirk quickly on the same length. The next challenge for him will be how he adapts to games when teams set out to legislate for him, as they surely will now

Rasulo definitely game changer. He and phillskirk quickly on the same length. The next challenge for him will be how he adapts to games when teams set out to legislate for him, as they surely will now

Mr Johnson was there tonight I believe (from a few chants) Legislation will start 3pm Saturday-He must start