Interesting Story

I have heard very recently that a person connected to the club, through an ongoing process was recently relieved of a role they held for a fair number of years due to some financial inaccuracies.

Also the person was very publicly relieved of his duties within the club and told to stay away from the club indefinitely.

I have heard very recently that a person connected to the club, through an ongoing process was recently relieved of a role they held for a fair number of years due to some financial inaccuracies.

Also the person was very publicly relieved of his duties within the club and told to stay away from the club indefinitely.

How can he have been very publicly relieved of his duties when the public know nothing about it?

I have heard that someone who posts on here infrequently often makes up rumours that are never backed up with any facts or names...

How can he have been very publicly relieved of his duties when the public know nothing about it?

Exactly, it is a small club, we know most people of significance.

Simon Corney obvs not

Neil Joy obvs not

Barry he's been quiet... joke

Simon Brooke. Obvs not

David Dunn

Dean Holden

TP

Pete etc from his team

Community Trust guys still tweeting.

Jenny. not her, it says him.

Billy now a groundsman. Still tweets a fair amount

It really is getting to the lower escelons.

The only other person would be the recently appointed Catering Manager.

You can work for the club in a non-paid role especially on match days

Too much over analysing on this thread...

And the very public bit doesn't have to mean in front of a massive audience think internally ;)

You can work for the club in a non-paid role especially on match days

Too much over analysing on this thread...

And the very public bit doesn't have to mean in front of a massive audience think internally ;)

The rumour I heard was that Billy Quarmby has finally had enough of Corney and has decided to sack him.

That's correct isn't it trawlerman?

Anyone ITK knows that Simon is the figurehead and that Billy is pulling all the strings.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

'Special mention' been collecting the lottery syndicate monies?