• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally gutted...a lot of behind the scenes work had gone into today's festival in the park.

The vans were parked up for donations for the food/toy bank, buckets ready to be shaken, at least two bands were in place to play festive music, pass the parcel in all four stands as the Millwall people were involved to, find the snowman, Santa grotto, festive mince pies and mulled wine was to be on offer too.

Gutted for the club and trust team who had put a lot of effort into it. Special mention to trust members, Si Brooke, Mark Harrington, Mark Lund, Andy Roberts and Rosa.

Can our bloody luck ever change....damn you weather...damn you...

However, on the flip side, everyone of us is safe and not in extreme circumstance like other people in the country at the moment.

Totally gutted...a lot of behind the scenes work had gone into today's festival in the park.

The vans were parked up for donations for the food/toy bank, buckets ready to be shaken, at least two bands were in place to play festive music, pass the parcel in all four stands as the Millwall people were involved to, find the snowman, Santa grotto, festive mince pies and mulled wine was to be on offer too.

Gutted for the club and trust team who had put a lot of effort into it. Special mention to trust members, Si Brooke, Mark Harrington, Mark Lund, Andy Roberts and Rosa.

Can our bloody luck ever change....damn you weather...damn you...

However, on the flip side, everyone of us is safe and not in extreme circumstance like other people in the country at the moment.

Feel for you Tracy, as BP mentioned on the other thread perhaps a paypal donation could be set up so all is not lost.

I missed the announcement but driving up Broadway I thought "This could be called off", there are big puddles on the road and nobheads not driving to the conditions but that's another matter. Got to the car park and not many people about, parked up and checked twitter to see it called off. Pain as the club could do with the cash but the right decision, wouldn't have been much of a game of football, even if the pitch was 33 metres.

Feel for you Tracy, as BP mentioned on the other thread perhaps a paypal donation could be set up so all is not lost.

I know Leeslover has picked this up thanks BP.It was for all us fans, the club staff and players too...to get us going again. Weekend started well with the event centre hosting it's first Christmas bash last night and the boxes being opened today.

I am starting to think we are cursed...need to offer the footy gods a sacrifice...maybe my Xmas jumper can be burned in the centre circle I had bought to wear today..bit I draw a line under my 3fr long Santa hat...I need that one. I have even still got my sparkles hair diamonds in from last night too..boo hoo

Sorry we couldn't all get together today in the festive season before Xmas and savour the atmosphere.

Feel even sorrier for the Millwall fans who travelled all this way with 90mins to go too.

Edited by underdog