Intresting

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If DD remains come the January transfer window, we should expect a major clear out as he does not think this current squad is fit for purpose.

Forte has not played this season, so take Forte goals out of last season where would we have finished?

How many incomings & outgoings do you think we will see in Jan?

Our home recored needs addressing if we have any hope of staying up.

Edited by mickjagger

At the Q&A gig on Saturday,while dd was mixing with guests, he was asked by a latics fan what he felt after the reaction of the Oldham fans after Crewe,his reply was, I wanted to go back out and tell them to :censored: off!!!, in which the fan replied, oh ok,you won't like my mate over there then because he was the one who booted the ball down the pitch, in which Dunn gave him a dirty look and walked off!! Anyone for the next charming meet the manager do!!!!!

Maybe if he had come and told us all to :censored: off it would have been a bit more inspiring than that godawful interview he gave to radio Manchester after the game.

Maybe if he had come and told us all to :censored: off it would have been a bit more inspiring than that godawful interview he gave to radio Manchester after the game.

To be fair to him he was probably as fustrated as us with the players performance,the atmosphere at the end was nasty something I ain't witnessed in 30 years supporting the club, we have always backed the team rain or shine,but as we are all saying something is seriously wrong at the club,will it change!! Us supporters will be the last to know

"we have always backed the team rain or shine"

Nope, sorry, can't agree with that. Those first 7 games under Kelly were worse than any pre-season friendly I've been to from the fans. Even in a morgue you sometimes hear dead bodies fart...fans weren't backing the team coz they wanted Kelly sacked. They got their wish. Now it's threatening to spill over if any more Crewe games happen.

Edited by boundaryblue80

"we have always backed the team rain or shine"

Nope, sorry, can't agree with that. Those first 7 games under Kelly were worse than any pre-season friendly I've been to from the fans. Even in a morgue you sometimes hear dead bodies fart...fans weren't backing the team coz they wanted Kelly sacked. They got their wish. Now it's threatening to spill over if any more Crewe games happen.

i should have put, up until the last couple of years bud, agree with the kelly points

I think we were looking at last season's squad with rose tinted spectacles and although a quality striker and defender would have improved our chances significantly, when Johnson left, our 'team' were already beginning a downward spiral.

I cannot fault Dunn for his honesty but whether or not it will help improve our performances or not we will soon find out.....

From today's Chron...

I dont think recruitment has been very good previously, thats for sure. We cant make it an excuse;. I havent and I wont. But its no secret we have been looking at certain positions for a while.

Over the next month, straight-talking Dunn promised his reshaped squad wont have room for talented but lily-livered members.

Which talented players do we think he is referring to?

I think we were looking at last season's squad with rose tinted spectacles and although a quality striker and defender would have improved our chances significantly, when Johnson left, our 'team' were already beginning a downward spiral.

I cannot fault Dunn for his honesty but whether or not it will help improve our performances or not we will soon find out.....

From today's Chron...

I dont think recruitment has been very good previously, thats for sure. We cant make it an excuse;. I havent and I wont. But its no secret we have been looking at certain positions for a while.

Over the next month, straight-talking Dunn promised his reshaped squad wont have room for talented but lily-livered members.

Which talented players do we think he is referring to?

Coleman, Mills, Winchester for starters the ones I told you about the week he got the job.

So lets judge him on his own recruitment, Fuller, Vassell, Eckersley, Fulton, Rasulo all been pulling up trees haven't they Higdon and Lafferty have been average and Dummingan a success. This guy really does have his head stuck up his arse. Whose fault next week the tea lady?

13 players used at Sheffield

9 signed by Johnson

2 signed by Dunn

Plus Cornell ......Johnson left us with no keeper

And Cassidy ....the solution to all our problems according to some on here

It makes his slating of previous managers 'signing a direct indictment of Johnson......

So lets judge him on his own recruitment, Fuller, Vassell, Eckersley, Fulton, Rasulo all been pulling up trees haven't they Higdon and Lafferty have been average and Dummingan a success. This guy really does have his head stuck up his arhse. Whose fault next week the tea lady?

They are loans though most people will give him an actual transfer window! The previous signings have been :censored: & some of his loans have been :censored:!

Maybe give him chance to bring in a permanent signing first.

Winchester is soft as :censored: by the way so he may have a point. We have threads on this subject going back years

I'm not sure he dropped Coleman because he was soft

Mills was injured.....we covered this one severak times!

Edited by palmer1

If he is having a go at recruitment then he has to be having a go at Anthony Gee and Barry Owen...all the talk in the summer was that Kelly hadn't really got any contacts and players were being brought in by the aforementioned Chuckle Brothers.

However, for Dunn to say all that then give his mate Eckersley another month is laughable. We await this re-shaped squad...he will live or die by it...although for me, he doesn't get away with buying himself until the end of January through that...come Colchester 4.45pm there better be some improvement or the tipping point will be passed for those being patient.

Edited by boundaryblue80