Has Simon Corney given up on us?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed in the silence from our club.

No rallying call, no support of the managerial set up, just nothing, nothing to galvanise us at all.

Speaks volumes to me no leader in any areas

Totally agree. What's the latest with the trust on this? Is there any communication from the board to address this huge issue with the fan base?

Totally agree. What's the latest with the trust on this? Is there any communication from the board to address this huge issue with the fan base?

As a fan, I'd like a bit of leadership/show of support/ get behind your club rallying call.

As part of the trust team, we do work with the club to try and we tried to raise the spirits of is all with a lot of effort going into the party in park Millwall game, but even the man upstairs sent the weather to cancel the match. Says it all really with regards to latics related luck.

The trust works in partnership with the club and I know the board representative gives his own works time up on Tuesdays to be at the club too. I will ask for an update with regards to a statement.

As a fan, I'd like a bit of leadership/show of support/ get behind your club rallying call.

As part of the trust team, we do work with the club to try and we tried to raise the spirits of is all with a lot of effort going into the party in park Millwall game, but even the man upstairs sent the weather to cancel the match. Says it all really with regards to latics related luck.

The trust works in partnership with the club and I know the board representative gives his own works time up on Tuesdays to be at the club too. I will ask for an update with regards to a statement.

Don't get me wrong, wasn't having a go at the trust. I was just wondering if comms between the club and the trust were suffering too?

Don't get me wrong, wasn't having a go at the trust. I was just wondering if comms between the club and the trust were suffering too?

I never took it that way at all, I took it as a genuine question and as a fan, I'm is the same frame of mind too.

I missed the December trust meeting and all the correspondence between the trust members since was the build up and prep for the party in the park, so it was a bit of a kick in the teeth that it did not go ahead to gives us all, players, club, fans a much needed boost.

I'm still going to ask the board rep he next time he's at the club, if/when a supportive statement is needed.

For someone normally so vocal, the silence is deafening. Any chance of anyone in authority coming out and telling us what the feck happened in 2015......Disaster after disaster, no apparent unity at the club and sailing straight into the abyss unless there is a dramatic turnaround.

For someone normally so vocal, the silence is deafening. Any chance of anyone in authority coming out and telling us what the feck happened in 2015......Disaster after disaster, no apparent unity at the club and sailing straight into the abyss unless there is a dramatic turnaround.

The only board member that seems willing to Open there mouth these days is Barry...so I will take the silence thank you very much until someone who's opinion is half credible pipes up.

I am sure the Trust are working with the best of intentions. Whether it is using the Trust as a conduit or by other means communication is dire. I think that this pervades the club when you hear such phrases as : it depends on "the powers that be" or "them up there".

When has a meet the fans been mentioned during Dunn's tenure,the last one was when they hung Darren Kelly out to dry a couple of days before he was sacked. At least on that occasion we the fans gave him a relatively easy time recognising the lack of support from above.

I am sure the Trust are working with the best of intentions. Whether it is using the Trust as a conduit or by other means communication is dire. I think that this pervades the club when you hear such phrases as : it depends on "the powers that be" or "them up there".

When has a meet the fans been mentioned during Dunn's tenure,the last one was when they hung Darren Kelly out to dry a couple of days before he was sacked. At least on that occasion we the fans gave him a relatively easy time recognising the lack of support from above.

I missed the last committee meeting but I'm sure we are hoping to run the next event jan/feb time in the new stand. We did originally have a "come and meet "Roger Palmer booked for the end of October but as we now know, the stand wasn't ready so I know we need to re-arrange this. I will ask if we can put a meet the manager on first.

Tba folks

I missed the last committee meeting but I'm sure we are hoping to run the next event jan/feb time in the new stand. We did originally have a "come and meet "Roger Palmer booked for the end of October but as we now know, the stand wasn't ready so I know we need to re-arrange this. I will ask if we can put a meet the manager on first.

Tba folks

You'll have to be quick lol

• 2 weeks later...