New manager being discussed?

Not having that.

Within 23 months, Johnson took us from 21st to 9th, 2 points shy of the play-offs (and a game in hand on 7th and 8th).

He might be a :censored: for how he left, but he's been our best manager since Ronnie/Shez.

To be fair, Johnson was struggling until he appointed Tommy Wright. Then we went on a decent run. I don't see the same happening with Dunn though...while LJ was full of spin and BS he did have some actual plan on being solid and winning games. He also got on the right side of most of the players. Dunn is nothing but destructive in his approach.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back of chron today corney flies in for emergency talks as Dunn job under threat!! There is hope!

Script of next emergency meeting:

Dunn: 'I want to sign these five players or i'm leaving.'

SC: ':censored: off then.'

Dunn: 'I mean it.'

SC: 'There's the door...:censored: off back to Blackburn. You fit in there. They've all got zero personality.'

Dunn: 'Baz, back me up. Baz, why have you got hold my collar....Baz, you promised..Bazzzzzzz......'

SC: 'Next.'

We don't get annahilated, so it will be enough to for the decision to not be clear cut, just limp along.

if Corney is here then another performance like the last few weeks with any kind of loss I think will be enough.

of course if we see new players coming in before Saturday then that changes things, I dont think we will even though we are desperate.

Corney will want to see for himself especially when the fans turn...

We don't get annahilated, so it will be enough to for the decision to not be clear cut, just limp along.

So you're banking on us not shipping 4 or 5 goals again? Although to be fair, if we play (CB) Dieng, (CB) Brian WIlson and Coleman I wouldn't think we'd ship 4 or 5...put Krusty the Klown and Sideshow Bob in the team though and I reckon there's a good chance of a spanking happening again (and again.)

Edited by boundaryblue80

Blimey singe...are you daring me to upset 24hoursfromtulsehill?

I reckon he is quite busy at the moment...

It beats me these party affiliations, how can you support people so blindly when they are so diametrically opposed? Like Corbyn and Blair. Same for the Tories.

In both of those examples, if you speak out you are sacked, deselected or disciplined.

It's bad times for demcracy in my view.

Indeed. When Corbyn ( air strikes) allows a free vote and Cameron ( EU referendum) allows campaigning they are accused of weakness... ...more cynical political expediency might be a better charge of course?

Exactly.

And look at the number of broken promises each party makes, be it on operating a new kind of politics or benefits etc

Ideological dogma getting in the way of actual good idea or practice.