Crowdfunding scoreboard

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did. I'm just saying he's clearly on retainer to regurgitate stuff and that's no doubt where some of the crowdfunding money goes.

I know, I was merely reminiscing via the medium of the keyboard...... made me then think about that 6-0 stuffing we got from Spurs in the League Cup a few years later - that I went to a pub in Putney to watch with 2 Spurs fans - which broke my daydreaming rather quickly.....

Other than Vialli's air fare and an appearance fee, the running costs of the website won't amount to much, I'd be surprised if they were operating on much more than 20%.

Shaun Garnett had a great game that day.

IIRC both goals were scored after he was substituted.

Well recalled.... he went off injured didn't he.... I just looked it up and he was replaced by an Iain Swan [in his one and only Latics appearance] who later played for Leigh, Morecambe & Lancaster......

Well recalled.... he went off injured didn't he.... I just looked it up and he was replaced by an Iain Swan [in his one and only Latics appearance] who later played for Leigh, Morecambe & Lancaster......

Iain Swan is a definite 0 Points if Pointless ever had a question relating to people who played for Oldham Athletic

I definitely remember Swan also playing away at Wycombe. We got beat 3-0 and he was absolutely garbage...

Was that the one when the ref thought he'd been hit by something and blood was dripping down, but it was the red sauce from a hot dog?

Vialli was class.

Think ref was hit by a pie! Haven't googled it but recall it was Paul Durkin who I never rated and I think favoured them the whole game. Wasn't Steve Whitehall up front for us so Latics nil was nailed on :laught30: ? I agree Garnett had a stormer.

Think ref was hit by a pie! Haven't googled it but recall it was Paul Durkin who I never rated and I think favoured them the whole game. Wasn't Steve Whitehall up front for us so Latics nil was nailed on :laught30: ? I agree Garnett had a stormer.

Think you're right it was Durkin, seem to remember that the hotdog had the desired effect and resulted in the Ketchup plastered official disallowing a Chelsea goal

Oh I'm not sure I just looked at the figure. If that's the case not quite as impressive

Just checked and it was a fans group who donated it.

Bradford City AFC @officialbantams Feb 11

A huge thank you to @FriendsofBCFC who have contributed a £15,000 chequer towards the #UpgradeTheParade #BCAFC 1f44f-1f3fb.png1f44f-1f3fb.png

Edited by RobOAFC

Guest nonaenever

erm.... I`ll say it again - who gives a :censored: about some crappy scoreboard? I am putting all my effort/money into supporting the manager and team so we try and maintain League one status - I just wish everyone would do the same - am I missing something ?

erm.... I`ll say it again - who gives a :censored: about some crappy scoreboard? I am putting all my effort/money into supporting the manager and team so we try and maintain League one status - I just wish everyone would do the same - am I missing something ?

The people that have put towards the scoreboard are those that buy tickets, shirts beers & a pie at the ground. What are you doing with your money/effort that's different to them?

Guest nonaenever

well.... making sure I`ll be shouting the lads on at Blackpool on Tuesday - just as I was at Shrewsbury the other Tuesday (having lost half a day's pay to get there) - just cannot see the point in precious energy and money being wasted on a scoreboard - it's called priorities in my book