On to the next - Scunthorpe v Oldham

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shez keeps saying the team selection is dependant on the pitch and the team we are facing. If the pitch is bad over there Winchester won't start, if it's decent he most probably will.

I'd take a point from this one, it's unlikely we'll keep winning away, what we need to do is make BP a fortress between now and the end of the season.

Be tough this, their the most inform team in the league. 5 Straight wins I think?

But we don't look to shabby ourselves. Going for a 1-1 Draw on this one.

Should take a decent amount of fans, was a top atmosphere last year with only 600+ there.

Wild when Winchester scored.

Be tough this, their the most inform team in the league. 5 Straight wins I think?

But we don't look to shabby ourselves. Going for a 1-1 Draw on this one.

Should take a decent amount of fans, was a top atmosphere last year with only 600+ there.

Wild when Winchester scored.

They have lost 3 of their last 7 including 5 -0 at Blackpool and at Fleetwood in their last on Saturday

We owe em one like Posh for the hammering they gave us at BP....we're a different team now so every chance of 3 points if we play to our strengths.

This is a new team and so plenty of scope for improvement.....we haven't battered anybody yet, Saturday would be a great time to remedy that!!

If you asked me this time last week I would of said I would be happy to have taken 4 points from the next 3 games so the fact that we have ready taken 6 kind of means that what we get here is a bonus. That said we are now finally playing like the team many thought we were capable of being at the start of the season, and now we've decided to experiment with having a an actual manager I kind of expect us to get something. Their is no reason why we can't get at least a draw.

Think we might rotate again just a little maybe. I can't see Forte starting Saturday and Tuesday so maybe use from the bench again with the intention of starting on Tuesday against Vale. Is Mike Jones fit yet if so might be a good one for him to cone back in again.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Last minute winner would be good.

The last minute equaliser when we dominated the game, Chris Taylor destroyed them and resulted in them going down to 10 and then 9 men, and their keeper wrote the book on infuriating time eating tactics - one of my favourite away days.

A few weeks back decided wasn't going to so this and now made plans with family....feeling gutted now as I want to go to the game. And that is a feeling I haven't felt all season.

The last minute equaliser when we dominated the game, Chris Taylor destroyed them and resulted in them going down to 10 and then 9 men, and their keeper wrote the book on infuriating time eating tactics - one of my favourite away days.

A few weeks back decided wasn't going to so this and now made plans with family....feeling gutted now as I want to go to the game. And that is a feeling I haven't felt all season.

Wellens ran that game

We owe em one like Posh for the hammering they gave us at BP....we're a different team now so every chance of 3 points if we play to our strengths.

This is a new team and so plenty of scope for improvement.....we haven't battered anybody yet, Saturday would be a great time to remedy that!!

Yes, they did. it would be nice to restore a bit more pride. They lost last week and have just given their temp. manager the job for the season, so all set for a bad run for them...but i'd take a point.

Anyone recall the parking situation at the ground from last year?

I've never used the club car park and always opted for the road just outside the ground, that provides access to the travel lodge and the pub next door. However last year i remember it being mentioned that those that parked on that road would be given tickets, not sure if anyone else remembers parking on it and what happened?

From what i recall i think we parked on the travel lodge car park but im not 100% so it would be good to hear other views.

Apologies if this has already been discussed earlier in the thread!

Anyone recall the parking situation at the ground from last year?

I've never used the club car park and always opted for the road just outside the ground, that provides access to the travel lodge and the pub next door. However last year i remember it being mentioned that those that parked on that road would be given tickets, not sure if anyone else remembers parking on it and what happened?

From what i recall i think we parked on the travel lodge car park but im not 100% so it would be good to hear other views.

Apologies if this has already been discussed earlier in the thread!

When you get to the roundabout at the bottom of the motorway take a left , you can park on the verges starting about 100 yards down or so . It's a bit further to walk but it makes it much easier getting out afterwards.