Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supporters will receive any return payments in full week commencing Monday, April 18.

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/index.aspx#fF5EgIHsZkO2kdUs.99

... thought as much! although the link also says that if we get a postponed game it will be paid up a full 2 weeks afterwards.So maybe the 19/20th?? Edited by thetramdriver

Couldn't afford the offer at the time it was advertised as I had just lost my job and have only just found new work but great initiative which has worked well for the fans. My only worry is I reckon there will be some fans who didn't take up the offer who will now complain at having to pay £150 more than others.

Not a moan by me but it's something that came up with the group of lads we were sat near yesterday.

... thought as much! although the link also says that if we get a postponed game it will be paid up a full 2 weeks afterwards.So maybe the 19/20th??

Probably. The link does have the Swindon game as rearranged and it says 'week commencing' in any event.

Couldn't afford the offer at the time it was advertised as I had just lost my job and have only just found new work but great initiative which has worked well for the fans. My only worry is I reckon there will be some fans who didn't take up the offer who will now complain at having to pay £150 more than others.

Not a moan by me but it's something that came up with the group of lads we were sat near yesterday.

Did you move?

Have Blades ever brought 2000..?

They've brought 1850, 2110 and 2500 in 3 of their last four visits here. The other was a Tuesday night when both of us had nothing to play for and they had around 1000

Best support at BP year on year. Even if most of their fans are bellends

Probably the same dicks who were on Facebook and Twitter saying they won't get one as we won't win a game in the 4 and don't fancy watching league 2 football for 350 quid

Same lads who moaned they had no money to afford one yet spent £80 on away days.

Everyone knows they come out this time every year. So don't get how people don't put as little/much away as they can each month in preparation.

Obviously circumstances such as yours are a rarity and understandable but there was loads who slagged the club off for the offer who simply had an axe to grind with Corney or didn't fancy the potential of Barnet at home on a Tuesday night for 350 quid. No sympathy for any who fall into this bracket who now have to stump up about extra 150 quid

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Probably the same dicks who were on Facebook and Twitter saying they won't get one as we won't win a game in the 4 and don't fancy watching league 2 football for 350 quid

Same lads who moaned they had no money to afford one yet spent £80 on away days.

Everyone knows they come out this time every year. So don't get how people don't put as little/much away as they can each month in preparation.

Obviously circumstances such as yours are a rarity and understandable but there was loads who slagged the club off for the offer who simply had an axe to grind with Corney or didn't fancy the potential of Barnet at home on a Tuesday night for 350 quid. No sympathy for any who fall into this bracket who now have to stump up about extra 150 quid

I would rather pay the full £350 if I can continue to call Corney a useless knob

I've been critical of Corney and the board a lot, not as much as some mind, this was a good scheme IMHO, but one good decision/idea doesn't outweigh the thousands of bad ones they have made.

It's like the hiring Sheridan, that has "proved" to be a good decision, but has also highlighted the ineptitude of hiring his 2 predecessors.

It's a free country, I'm still calling Corney what I like, I don't want to call him a useless knob though, :censored:peas and the house-seller, on the other hand...

I fall into this category but I'd rather spend what little money I have on a good away day. I've not missed a game for 2 and a half years now so I will eventually get a season ticket, though id have love to get one at a knocked down rate I just couldnt afford to stump up the cash within days.

??????????

I was replying to a post that was saying it was a good deal and any people complaining about anythng must have an agenda against Corney.

It would seem that it is the logic of some that if the deal worked out so good, anyone taking advantage of the gamble cannot moan about the many other :censored: decisions made on a regular basis.

Edited by ChaddySmoker

I fall into this category but I'd rather spend what little money I have on a good away day. I've not missed a game for 2 and a half years now so I will eventually get a season ticket, though id have love to get one at a knocked down rate I just couldnt afford to stump up the cash within days.

By saying you fall into that category, are you saying that you are moaning about it too? You had nearly 4 weeks to get the money together that would have saved you £100.

Believe it or not some fans would struggle to raise the funds especially if they normally buy more than one ticket, £350 is a bit more money than some are giving credit for, if it wasn't a significant amount to some why is finance normally offered, im not criticising the offer its a great one but don't judge everyone's circumstances like your own.