Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, the money (WHEN YOU BUY A PIE ON MATCHDAY) from the new stand will be going through the clubs books so that will make up some if not all of the shortfall.

Haters gonna hate.

Dont you take onboard anything that has been explained in detail regarding the finances at BP? Fools gotta be fooled

Dont you take onboard anything that has been explained in detail regarding the finances at BP? Fools gotta be fooled

Explained by who? You?

All match related revenue includes hospitality boxes of which we have more, the 100 club, of which there are more members and the 1895 suite / Broadway suite.

When you glad hand Roger over a pint of Stella next week, you'll be contributing the OAFC, well done you.

More money for the club, simples.

Edited by blueatheart

Explained by who? You?

All match related revenue includes hospitality boxes of which we have more, the 100 club, of which there are more members and the 1895 suite / Broadway suite.

When you glad hand Roger over a pint of Stella next week, you'll be contributing the OAFC, well done you.

MAYBE in twelves months time there might start to be an increase when the stuff is actually open. But for now the new boxes have simply replaced the old boxes. They have also been shut for most of the season anyway.

Spending £3.50 on a pint in the new stand, instead of in an old stand, doesnt turn the £3.50 into £5 just because you're in a different area.

Crowds are also down aren't they? So less people buying less stuff will cancel out one hundred people paying extra for a padded chair.

Good ideas, yes. Not extra money yet. If ever.

Explained by who? You?

Do we have enough space to explain again all of the Income that doesnt and wont come into OAFC from the North Stand?

Dont you take onboard anything that has been explained wildly speculated about in detail regarding the finances at BP? Fools gotta be fooled

Harry you seem to understand how one should correctly and properly use the 'quote' facility as much as you understand what happens on the pitch!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nonaenever

Well ..... after today's win, that's £100 off already - what a great offer this has turned out to be for Latics fans. A big well done to the club (and another win against Swindon would be great please!)

I said the same after the Blackpool win.

Half an hour after we beat Sheffield Wednesday to go up in 1991 it suddenly dawned on me that I had betting slips adding up to £180 in my back pocket that I'd bet on as the season progressed. It was the first time I'd thought of it. Was a bonus!

It's great for the fans, I fear for the club now having to shell back up to and above £100,000

I'd like to think that the club factored in paying back when they thought up the offer therefore it should be completely affordable.... But this is Latics and their "due diligence"

Do we know how the cashback payments are going to work? I know they have said that we will get in w/c 18 April, but will it be refunded onto the cards used (for those who used cards) or will it be the case of having to go to BP to collect a cheque?

Refunded in the same way you paid it. So if you paid cash, you'll get cash back, and if it was paid from a card it will be paid back onto that card.

That's my understanding of it anyway!