Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

It's now 4 days and 66 pages this rumour has been going on for and to my knowledge we have had no firm confirmation from either club that this has been agreed...........#Justsaying

Hi Barry :icon_peace: (Personal joke to Mr Owen who frequently stalks the halls of OWTB)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's now 4 days and 66 pages this rumour has been going on for and to my knowledge we have had no firm confirmation from either club that this has been agreed...........#Justsaying

Hi Barry :icon_peace: (Personal joke to Mr Owen who frequently stalks the halls of OWTB)

Notts County tweeting about an announcement at 2pm

Agree entirely, i could kind of understand if it was Leeds in the background, but fookin notts county, thats says it all for me.Sad ti

And senot coconut doesnt like that post, obsessed?much!!

Im not going to happy if all we do is appoint Shirliff

Hes dome nothing wrong but failed previously in the manager role and was brought in as a ssistant because thats a more suitable role.

The easy option is just to 'say there you go Peter you have a go' so of course thats what will happen

Latics will issue a statement at 2pm saying we tried everything etc etc.

Given the number of times we have gone through a new manager process at least we will have everybodies cv of those available!!!

Just give Dowie a call. He can balance the job with his numerous other roles. He only needs about 5 hours a week - that's double the hours the members of the board work at the club anyway

Pretty poor from Sheridan, he has lied to us and been more than a little sneaky. No question.

Pretty poor from the club that we still haven't heard a thing from them.

Neither come out with any credit.

Pretty poor from Sheridan, he has lied to us and been more than a little sneaky. No question.

Pretty poor from the club that we still haven't heard a thing from them.

Neither come out with any credit.

Must admit, ive never actually been a big fan of JS, yes i know he did a great job keeping us up and im happy he did, but his personality has always come across as dour to me, bit of a 'toys out of the pram' kinda person imo.

Must admit, ive never actually been a big fan of JS, yes i know he did a great job keeping us up and im happy he did, but his personality has always come across as dour to me, bit of a 'toys out of the pram' kinda person imo.

Maybe. But there is no doubt whatsoever that he has lied straight to the face of fans and officials alike. That interview with Gordon about Bolton and the way he was so defensive should have told us all what he was up to. The meet the manager event and answers he gave stinks to high heaven.

(caveat if it is JS to NCFC that is... )

It's an insult to the fans getting confirmation this way. I've had it.

Most of these signings/sales/etc. come with an agreement on the announcement, akin to "neither will post it before 14:00" - for example, when I did it, Alan Hardy made me post it at 13:58 and then edit it at 14:00 to change the "posted time" and avoid whoever it was getting pissed off :wink:

Most of these signings/sales/etc. come with an agreement on the announcement, akin to "neither will post it before 14:00" - for example, when I did it, Alan Hardy made me post it at 13:58 and then edit it at 14:00 to change the "posted time" and avoid whoever it was getting pissed off :wink:

That's was my thoughts too.

Notts County to Corney : "delay your announcement until after ours and we'll give you an extra fiver on the deal?"

Corney : "come on...you can do better than that!"

Notts County : "£4?"

Corney : "deal!"