Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

We're a parody of ourselves

You couldn't make up the stuff that happens at this club

You couldn't make it up that a football person leaves one club for another when he is offered more pay?

Isn't that an everyday event?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't make it up that a football person leaves one club for another when he is offered more pay?

Isn't that an everyday event?

Yes. Every club has 6 managers in 15 months, tries to sign a rapist and then has an alleged sex offender on the books. I'm probably missing stuff, too.

Pretty normal if you ask me.

Yes. Every club has 6 managers in 15 months, tries to sign a rapist and then has an alleged sex offender on the books. I'm probably missing stuff, too.

What's normal then? Example of a normal football club?

There is no reports on sky the BBC or the ficcial only thing that seems certain is the Notts post paper

I think Latics's silence this time tells you everything you need to know. The settlement will no doubt contain a provision that prevents the club saying anything until he's confirmed as Notts County's manager. I'd love to think it's not happening but it is.

There is no reports on sky the BBC or the ficcial only thing that seems certain is the Notts post paper

That's what I've found strange, Sky haven't mentioned it once, they're normally first on the scene.

Then again, they're encapsulated in their Mourinho wankfest.

Be interesting to see comments from all the ones who have slacked Shez off if the club announced -

We have no contact with Notts County and Shez has confirmed he is staying to see out the unfinished business !!!!!!!!!!!

Notts County, currently under transfer embargo, 6 managers in a year. Ownership uncertain.

Be interesting to see comments from all the ones who have slacked Shez off if the club announced -

We have no contact with Notts County and Shez has confirmed he is staying to see out the unfinished business !!!!!!!!!!!

Likewise and FAR more appropriately the ones slagging the club off.... surely?

People are only slagging Sherdian off based on his VERY recent noises, (love the club, unfinished business) and recent promises (only Leeds and Sheff) and aspirations for Latics (play offs at least). People are slagging the club off based on :censored: all knowledge of anything.

Yet, still a more desirable option for our manager.

I also didn't put they have a new chief exec who is pal of Sheridan and will to pay him a higher salary. If true, then this is about a higher salary for Sheridan, nothing else.

Edited by kowenicki

New stand couldn't be finished...vending company gets above itself...youth team win a trophy and first team pull of the most implausible escape (wait, that actual football).

You couldn't write this stuff. It's too mad for a Corrie story-line.

What a club! Strangely, perversely compelling. I was dreading the close season. This should keep me going until August.

Mark Crossley to be Assistant Manager at Notts County

Along with Alan Smith according to http://www.nottinghampost.com/Alan-Smith-Mark-Crossley-John-Sheridan-s-Notts/story-29325282-detail/story.html

No mention of Peter Shirtliff.

And we failed with a last-ditch bid to keep Shez by offering him a pay rise, according to http://www.nottinghampost.com/Oldham-fail-ditch-bid-stop-John-Sheridan-moving/story-29327712-detail/story.html

Edited by Mark59