Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of these signings/sales/etc. come with an agreement on the announcement, akin to "neither will post it before 14:00" - for example, when I did it, Alan Hardy made me post it at 13:58 and then edit it at 14:00 to change the "posted time" and avoid whoever it was getting pissed off :wink:

Looks like things haven't changed much. On official site at 1.58 with a time stamp of 2pm!

But the question of 'Why?' has he suddenly prostituted himself is the problem...

Some people want to believe it is just about money and he has held us to ransom and gone to the highest bidder

Some want to believe it is because he has been given less than he was promised by the board and has thrown his toys out of the pram

Some just don't want to believe it till its official

Corney continued: "There are several reasons behind this move and not all will be apparent to everyone." #oafc

The Oldham statement then asks everyone to try and stick together and continue to support the club. Good luck with that... #oafc

Edited by AnthonyOAFC

I dont care if he is a mate of Corney's, I want the full story. This isn't a time for Corney to defend someone if that someone is in the wrong.

I think we should be told exactly what the club were told his reasons for leaving are.

People will simply think the worst otherwise. This is serious now, they need to spill the beans. Bollocks to Sheridans feelings. I don't care about him now, he is history.

But the question of 'Why?' has he suddenly prostituted himself is the problem...

Some people want to believe it is just about money and he has held us to ransom and gone to the highest bidder

Some want to believe it is because he has been given less than he was promised by the board and has thrown his toys out of the pram

Some just don't want to believe it till its official

His mate at Notts County rings him up and asks how things are, he says he's struggled to sign his main (no pun) targets, mate asks how much he's on and says he can do better and give him a bigger budget when they get taken over.

Shez asks to leave.

It really could be that simple