Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have some :censored:ing news from the club today the Nottingham Post are releasing news of his Alan Smith, Mark Crossley backroom team, meanwhile at Billy Smarts circus we are waiting for the red fleece to come back from the dry cleaners, bunch of jokers.

Mark Crossley to be Assistant Manager at Notts County

Surprised Sheridan wouldn't have gone after Kevin Russell again. If the move's all about the money, surely they can afford the wages we refused to pay him.

Can we have some :censored:ing news from the club today the Nottingham Post are releasing news of his Alan Smith, Mark Crossley backroom team, meanwhile at Billy Smarts circus we are waiting for the red fleece to come back from the dry cleaners, bunch of jokers.

Maybe the joke could be on Notts County and Latics have kept Shez !!!!!!!!!!!!

Why make a last ditch effort to keep him, he is under contract you simply refuse Notts County permission to speak to him

If the contract has a release clause then you can't refuse.

Keeping a demotivated manager who's pissed off and doesn't want to be here would be even more stupid.

Why we pissed him off would be good to know.

What have Notts County said...?

Why oh why? I suppose only John Sheridan knows why. Will the truth ever come out as to why?

What does this say about OAFC as a club?

Bloody very disappointed. I was just beginning to feel good about Latics again.

Next....

I've been at dentist but heard two hours ago that deal was done.

There is is no point dwelling on what Sheridan would have given us next term - we will never know.

My own belief is the playing budget will have been effected by the ST deal. The sales were poor in my view but not unexpected, we were in a hole. Winning the first one was a negative to me as a inducement to jump in. Virtually all interested fans were already in.

We must now get behind our club (again) there is no other option for hardcore fans. The time for judging any damage is down the line.

"Narrator: And though every single human in the stands or in the commentary boxes was at a complete loss for words, the man who in his life had uttered fewer words than any of them knew exactly what to say.

Farmer Gordon: That'll do, John. That'll do."

Clarke signs new, improved deal at Bristol Rovers...

Goes to show what being a club on the up can do.

We can't even keep tempt resistance of a supposed legend to the lure of Notts County while him, with no prior affiliations to Bristol, is turning down Leeds.

Paints a sorry picture of Oldham Athletic and it's diminishing identity.

Goes to show what being a club on the up can do.

We can't even keep tempt resistance of a supposed legend to the lure of Notts County while him, with no prior affiliations to Bristol, is turning down Leeds.

Paints a sorry picture of Oldham Athletic and it's diminishing identity.

Agree entirely, i could kind of understand if it was Leeds in the background, but fookin notts county, thats says it all for me.Sad times.