Contracted players

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously any new faces would be kept away from cameras but don't let that get in the way of the pot shots.

I wouldn't say i've been a happy clapper but definitely one of the less critical people over the last few years but right now, I can't believe anyone is still thinking all will be well...

I wouldn't say i've been a happy clapper but definitely one of the less critical people over the last few years but right now, I can't believe anyone is still thinking all will be well...

It is possible to have concerns and not be rabidly negative.

People would be spitting dummies out if signings were coming in without a manager in place first, naive IMO to put that Snapchat out showing so few players but they would be getting stick if they hadn't shown something.

What is going on with Dieng do we have the option or does he?

Rumour (lol..) was a couple of weeks ago that Dieng has had no offers else where and was going to sign with us. Hope that remains the case, Surprised Sheridan hasn't gone for him

What is going on with Dieng do we have the option or does he?

Word is that, for those with options, we offered reduced terms. If that's the case then, effectively, we haven't triggered the option and have just offered a new contract which they are free to accept or decline.

So who has actually authorised the new contracts for B Wilson and Winchester as well as the outgoing sales?

Previous management will have made recommendations. Coaching staff will have an input. But authorise? The person with the purse strings, same as any other transfer. I don't think it's a stretch to suggest that he directs some of the signings - certainly appears to be the case from some past players.