Kelly to Orient

I guess the one thing to be positive is that without most of the team from last season it should remove the negative parts of our team allowing the manager to totally rebuild. We have a decent youth setup and would love to see more come through. The manager can come in with X amount of wages and not need ot look to shed anyone I guess.

Trying to find some positive as i think the Shez leaving destroyed any positivitiy i did have

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, we were totally :censored: last season. But for some good old fashioned leadership from Sheridan and his loanees we'd have been relegated the same time as Crewe. They can all piss off. Why is anyone bothered? That was the worst team/squad ever.

Great time to take over as manager. Pick your own squad from scratch. I'd like that.

Let's face it, we were totally :censored: last season. But for some good old fashioned leadership from Sheridan and his loanees we'd have been relegated the same time as Crewe. They can all piss off. Why is anyone bothered? That was the worst team/squad ever.

Great time to take over as manager. Pick your own squad from scratch. I'd like that.

You will run out of excuses for defending the powers that be soon...

Guest Stanley30

From what I'm led to understand, Dec not Orient. Wigan and Rotherham sniffing.

To be fair with all the hyperboil about losing players, even Kelly im not bothered. This is the team that nearly got us relegated. Get rid of the lot and start again Mr adams

Losing Kelly for a fee is something I was expecting this summer. I rate him but as we're completely overhauling the squad on what's likely to be a limited budget, I'd say get the money in and look for a similar type of player in the free transfer market.

It would irk me if we sold to the league below though. At the end of the day it's irrelevant who we sell him to if they aren't in the same division, but it will speak volumes about the club if our captain and one of our best players decides that a dysfunctional club in the league below is a better option that staying with us.

I always reckon that betting on odds on shots can be some of the best value around as long as it really is a good thing

Oh, I agree. I should perhaps have been more expansive. We may be justifiably favourites at the moment, we have hardly any players after all, but I wouldn't back us at the moment. Let's see what type of squad and manager we have at the beginning of August before lumping the money on.