James Wilson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spineless streak of piss...SOD HIM.

Very good player when managed correctly and a big part in helping us stay up with excellent form at the end of the season.

Sheffield journo: "er...let's say, 'divided opinion'"

Great news to sign up both Wilsons. Played a big part in keeping us up under Sheridan. James Wilson was much improved alongside Gerrard and can hopefully be part of a similarly decent defence this coming season.

Oh, James has left? Well, he was :censored: anyway. His attitude :censored:ing stinks, an' all. Don't let the revolving door hit you on the way out, you :censored:ing mard arse. NEXT...!

Tough one this. Has the ability to be very good and played very well once Gerrard got him into line. But some of his displays in the first half of the season were scandalous when, as a senior pro, he should have been leading the way.

I personally hated watching him. Even more so at Right Back when he used to lump it forward when he could have played short passes. So many players out there like him that have ability but arent leaders and need coaxing through a game. No big loss.

sheff u are a promotion chasing team and they have obviously been impressed enough to sign him. he was decent fof league 1 and has good ability for this league so i think some of the comments about him being no big loss are wide of the mark. cant see us signing someone who would be being chased by sheff u

sheff u are a promotion chasing team and they have obviously been impressed enough to sign him. he was decent fof league 1 and has good ability for this league so i think some of the comments about him being no big loss are wide of the mark. cant see us signing someone who would be being chased by sheff u

They've been chasing promotion for years. What makes you think they are good at recruitment?

His ability isn't being questioned, it's his attitude that holds him back.