Club Shop

I thought they'd been consigned to the archives of history! .. always got one as they were of a decent quality and didn't date as much as a shirt would obviously do!

I can't understand why it's so difficult to get one, quite a few people I know have asked about them too.

I would be too on a zero hours contract working for that company lol

Exactly this.

Seconded (or thirded)

They should reassess their life choices if that is the case. It doesn't hurt to be polite, they won't get anywhere in life if they cannot show a hint of a smile in a customer facing role.

Can you tell it really annoys me. I'm an avid fan of the old school material car kits we used to offer many moons ago when supporting OAFC was fun & not a chore

It's the little things that make the difference. I agree, I used to always have a mini-kit. Never got one after they moved the the plastic things.

We used to have some really good quality t-shirts and polo shirts too. That was a long time ago.

I think it was maybe more a personal touch that kitted out the shop of old. In that I mean it took people like Christine to stock it with lines that she thought would sell - for instance I still have a very nice silver coloured latics watch and at least 2 sets of cuff links which have seen me through many a formal dinner. Then numerous badges for the collectors amongst us, regular changes in scarves and the like and you have a decent stocked shop, nevermind the shirts,jackets etc.

At the end of the day the companies that make them, make them for other clubs also .. they simply need demand and the person who's prepared to order them. That will unlikely happen with SD running the show, and if the staff are as unmotivated as they are, I've very little chance of getting my towel as others have their mini kits!

Edited by thetramdriver

It's the little things that make the difference. I agree, I used to always have a mini-kit. Never got one after they moved the the plastic things.

We used to have some really good quality t-shirts and polo shirts too. That was a long time ago.

Latics don't do marketing. But if they did, it'd probably be the :censored:test marketing in the world.

Imagine being fortunate enough to have a company where people would SPEND MONEY to walk or drive around the town you were trying to attract more custom from wearing or displaying items advertising your company for you and you couldn't be arsed to make the most of that.....?

To the extent that lots of people would moan on the internet that they weren't able to spend said money...

Edited by HarryBosch

I wanted a keyring last year. Went in and enquired got met with a "I dunno". Asked can she check, 20 seconds of looking at a shelf "Na we don't". Joke of a shop, still can't believe we got rid of latique for that.

Can buy a massive sports direct mug though that no one in history has ever managed to finish a brew from

They should reassess their life choices if that is the case. It doesn't hurt to be polite, they won't get anywhere in life if they cannot show a hint of a smile in a customer facing role.

And the car kits - which Jenny promised we would have. The lying :censored:

Can you tell it really annoys me. I'm an avid fan of the old school material car kits we used to offer many moons ago when supporting OAFC was fun & not a chore

Maybe they are not the only ones who should reassess their life choices if that is the case. It doesn't hurt to be polite even on a messageboard & if it's such a chore then stop.

Still have my Little woods cup final beach towel. It's a little sun faded after 26 years, but it still warrants enquiry whenever we head off to the coast

To be fair when they made stuff for Oldham supporters the tropical UV resistant levels was not high on the quality control list :grin: