Preston away

Yep junction 32. Round barracks is not too bad to leave your car as that's fulwood. Wouldn't fancy leaving it more towards town centre or as you come off tickled trout as that's ribbleton and deepdale and their disgusting and full of smackheads

Where my dad (and DC Knobhead) come from!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

Mass brawl between all the players and both benches.

We will take around 879 tonite.

Yes and it was Sept 11 2001.

EDIT: Actually it was Sept 12 2001 (Wednesday) according to Soccerbase.

Edited by rudemedic

How important is tonight?

I'd say this is potentially a catalyst for our season a win and potential home draw in the 3rd round against anyone could ignite some real excitement and get a few lapsed fans interested again. Bradford's run in this competition 4 years ago really propelled their club forwards.

Plus a big game under the lights in deep winter at Boundary Park is quite nostalgic especially if their is a bit of magic in the air.

I hope we go all out to win it.

Edited by GlossopLatic

How important is tonight?

I'd say this is potentially a catalyst for our season a win and potential home draw in the 3rd round against anyone could ignite some real excitement and get a few lapsed fans interested again. Bradford's run in this competition 4 years ago really propelled their club forwards.

Plus a big game under the lights in deep winter at Boundary Park is quite nostalgic especially if their is a bit of magic in the air.

I hope we go all out to win it.

Looking forward to 4:45am

I would def change it up and give the likes of mclaughlan and osei a game, wilson and banks and the new winger. Only way theyre going to get match fit is by playing. Save green and clarkes legs. Obvs the 11 players on the pitch still need to go for the win but id take a win on sat over a win tonight. A promising league run is more exciting and more likely to get the fans back

I would def change it up and give the likes of mclaughlan and osei a game, wilson and banks and the new winger. Only way theyre going to get match fit is by playing. Save green and clarkes legs. Obvs the 11 players on the pitch still need to go for the win but id take a win on sat over a win tonight. A promising league run is more exciting and more likely to get the fans back

No way would I change the back 5 drastically, continuity in 3 clean sheets