TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY - 11.00pm Wednesday 31st August 2016

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unquestionably the most action packed transfer window from us that I've ever witnessed. By my reckoning 20 players in and 19 out.

I'd say that we've build and average squad of players and put what seems to be a decent manager in charge of it, then surrounded him with an experienced backroom team. If you offered that to me on July 1st I'd have snapped your hand off!

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

If Ripley gets injured, can we get another loan keeper in? Please say yes...

Apparently "Clubs will be permitted to sign a goalkeeper on a seven day ‘emergency loan’ basis if they do not have a senior goalkeeper that has made 5 starting appearances in first team football." So every time Kettings appears in the U23 kick about thingy it takes us closer to "no".

We had more points at the same stage last season.

How cheery. This will change after the next two games, it was all down hill after the first 5 last season without a win in the next 8 games. This season I think we will improve not go into meltdown. I actually think that playoffs are unlikely too, but will remain a possibility until near the end of the season.

How cheery. This will change after the next two games, it was all down hill after the first 5 last season without a win in the next 8 games. This season I think we will improve not go into meltdown. I actually think that playoffs are unlikely too, but will remain a possibility until near the end of the season.

Exactly - we can mope about or try and enjoy our beery hobby.