Bolton (A)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonaenever

To some of the younger generation, just a word of well-meaning advice. Bolton have always had (and am told on good authority - still have) a distinct and nasty violent element amongst their fans. I don't mean the "plastic hooligan" types - these are proper nasty pieces of work. Just watch yourselves that's all - safety in numbers and all that. Hope it's a great game with no trouble but there was apparently an awful lot of "proper" trouble at their game on Saturday against Bradford.

To some of the younger generation, just a word of well-meaning advice. Bolton have always had (and am told on good authority - still have) a distinct and nasty violent element amongst their fans. I don't mean the "plastic hooligan" types - these are proper nasty pieces of work. Just watch yourselves that's all - safety in numbers and all that. Hope it's a great game with no trouble but there was apparently an awful lot of "proper" trouble at their game on Saturday against Bradford.

Mentioning safety in numbers I always find you are in more risk of confrontation if you go into a town centre in a group of a dozen rather than 3 or 4. Barnsley 2002 springs to mind.

Guest nonaenever

At start of season, a dozen of us were going to this one. That's now down to 3! The others have just lost interest because of how we've been playing. Personally, could not miss it just for sentimental reasons but I do understand their viewpoint.