• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No goals scored again.

Questions have got to be asked?

What's the point of pretty football if you cant score.I'd prefer 1-0 wins all day ,everyday. Results matter most.

P.s Don't blame Corney.

No goals scored again.

Questions have got to be asked?

What's the point of pretty football if you cant score.I'd prefer 1-0 wins all day ,everyday. Results matter most.

P.s Don't blame Corney.

At least Corney suffered today like the rest of us, he won't be back for a while I bet though.

Would be interested to see our playing budget compared to others in this league.

I very much doubt our budget is ranked 24th in the league and I suspect some clubs in the top 6 have lower budgets than ours.

We can't blame Corney this time. He signed an ambitious coach who built his own squad. Again no bite in front of goal.

Do we have the personnel or is it more tactics and training?

Nothing has changed from last week. Nothing has been learned. Our biggest goal threat was our central defender. Lapado, Edwin, Makay arent even at the races. No attacking intent. We are out of our depth across the park. Robbo has nothing to work with in attack and we can't do anything until January. Doesn't look good, does it?

I'm not calling for his head but the buck stops with Robbo. He knew the budget when he took over, he signed players he believed would make a difference and actually shaped the team and squad.

If he can't get his midfield and front line creating and converting chances then serious questions need asking now as to why and what is needed to get them playing. A striker coach is needed

We can't blame Corney this time. He signed an ambitious coach who built his own squad. Again no bite in front of goal.

We signed a guy who'd never managed, who few had heard of. His pedigree was only enhanced by the progress of NI at the Euros. How much of that was him and not the manager?

He then signed a few Scottish league players and a few players who couldn't get into other league 1 teams.

People had blind optimism when Dazzler came. What evidence really demonstrates that Robinson is a far better appointment?

I can't remember feeling as flat as an Oldham Athletic supporter in all my 35 years watching them as I do now. Utter :censored:e this team, bloody hopeless. Think my season ticket will be taking up a more permanent residence in my kitchen drawer whilst I seek entertainment elsewhere on a Saturday, :censored:ing gash that today! Again.

Is it the strikers fault, or the midfield's for not creating chances?

In his football hour the other week, Robinson seemed to insuate that he thought the answer to our goal-scoring problem was to play three strikers. Pointless if there's no supply line.

Is it the strikers fault, or the midfield's for not creating chances?

In his football hour the other week, Robinson seemed to insuate that he thought the answer to our goal-scoring problem was to play three strikers. Pointless if there's no supply line.

Bit of both. Zero creativity in midfield to create chances - can't understand why Banks/Winchester don't play. But the strikers look massively disinterested, and don't do the basics at all. Ladapo and Erwin are big boys, and their inability to hold the ball up doesn't help.

I didn't know what was worse, having all 11 players in our own box defending a corner or the fact that it took about 10 mins for any one of said players to reach the half way line once the keeper had hold of the ball.