Scholes, yet again.

On a differant note,i listen to sweeneys show eveyday,purely to get traffic info.

The guy is an absolute balloon.

I have heard him state on several occaisions that he livea in Saddleworth not Oldham.

He seems to think that using words like perjorative and dichotomy in his radio show makes him clever whereas it just makea him look like a prick.

The concerning point here is that we have been reduced to getting upset about Salford City and people saying we would take more than Salford City to a match. What does that tell us? Is the myth that has been shattered not Scholes' allegiances but Our parachicial view of Latics status

The concerning point here is that we have been reduced to getting upset about Salford City and people saying we would take more than Salford City to a match. What does that tell us? Is the myth that has been shattered not Scholes' allegiances but Our parachicial view of Latics status

No one is getting upset about Salford that I can see. Just a bit of frustration that a very highly regarded premier league and England footballer has totally misrepresented the away following a league one club gets on the BBC. A club he's supposed to support.

Still baffled that people are offended by something as trivial as this.

Quite. It is obvious that Scholes has an affinity with the club and equally so that he isn't a dyed in the wool 50 games a season man; how could he ever have been that. Bizarre that anyone should have an issue with that.

• 3 months later...

Is Scholes on the staff now?

I think that would have been publicised if he was...would be good profile for the club generally.

I imagine he's doing his badges and getting in his coaching hours at various places including us. Great opportunity for this young lads to learn from such a top class player!

If he was, even in the smallest of ways, that would impress some Chinese buyers

Ooopppss !!! :sign0007:

Maybe making this post put an idea in a journalists head that eventually cost OAFC new owners and a new dummy - Why don't I just think before posting

Sorry everyone another 20 years of bad times is all my fault. :titanic::cry:

Ooopppss !!! :sign0007:

Maybe making this post put an idea in a journalists head that eventually cost OAFC new owners and a new dummy - Why don't I just think before posting

Sorry everyone another 20 years of bad times is all my fault. :titanic::cry:

You have the get out clause 'some' not meaning them of course.