Scunthorpe v OLDHAM 20th Nov.

People are talking about this January transfer window, like we are in a position financially to make a massive impact.

The reason we have the squad we have now is because we haven't got a pot to piss in.

I really can't see a whole lot changing aside from trying to get a better quality of loanee.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are talking about this January transfer window, like we are in a position financially to make a massive impact.

The reason we have the squad we have now is because we haven't got a pot to piss in.

I really can't see a whole lot changing aside from trying to get a better quality of loanee.

Understand we havnt got a pot to piss in which is why we need to cut the cloth I e the crap we've got now to use our resources better.

If off a guess -

Klok £450

Woodland £350

Croft/ Winchester £500

Lad from Hull £400

One of the left backs £550

Loan wages of 2 of the 3 strikers £1500

Thats c.£3k a week rather bring 3 better players in on £1k a week than players who hardly touch the grass or ones who look like they dont want to be on it.

Send all 3 strikers back in Jan for me. McKay missing a open goal didn't help. Says a lot when Ryan Flynn is our main attacking threat ahead of our strikers

I agree. The three strikers have been poor signings.

It's not like we haven't been creating chances for them. Not seen today's miss but it sounds like a shocker. Ladapo's miss against Shrewsbury also springs to mind as game-defining opportunities. If they create little for themselves and can't score from a few yards out, there is no point in having them in the team.

Disagree, it's the managers job to manage the game and he didn't do that. Green could have in fact gone earlier for repeated bad tackles - and he was struggling with an injury.

His faith in McKay has now got to the state of pig headiness.

I accept we should have been home and dry in the first half, but something is clearly amiss if chance after chance is not taken game after game.

Ridiculous. Paul Green is a :censored:ing grown man.

You'll be blaming Robinson for McKay missing an open goal?

How many games does the midfielder get a warning when on a yellow and control himself and not get sent off? Far outweighs the times they get a red.

Green to blame. Nobody else

How many times, under those circumstances, does the manager take said player off? :censored:ing loads.

Ridiculous. Paul Green is a :censored:ing grown man.

You'll be blaming Robinson for McKay missing an open goal?

Exactly.

Robinson has already spoke about Green being the senior and most respected professional at the club.

Of course he's gonna trust his man.