• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to BBC manc with Andy Ritchie and they echo it...best GK save in league one tonight from a Clarke header.

Why do these bloody GK play out of their skin against us...grrrr tis a conspiracy...

Other than MK, the rest looks like they are losing around us, 3 points could catapult us up to about 19th. Come on latics, get one in the onion bag

Edited by underdog

I'm listening to BBC manc with Andy Ritchie and they echo it...best GK save in league one tonight from a Clarke header.

Why do these bloody GK play out of their skin against us...grrrr tis a conspiracy...

Maybe we are making them look good.

Surely we must know that when Ryan Mclaughlin gets the ball once he gets a yard on his right foot he's going to get a cross in the strikers need to be getting themselves in the box when this happens, and 1 must be at all times getting across the front post.

Richie pretty much said this on radio manc. I'd also like to see one of the midfielders get in the box both are north of 6"2 they will cause problems.

Maybe we are making them look good.

Surely we must know that when Ryan Mclaughlin gets the ball once he gets a yard on his right foot he's going to get a cross in the strikers need to be getting themselves in the box when this happens, and 1 must be at all times getting across the front post.

Richie pretty much said this on radio manc. I'd also like to see one of the midfielders get in the box both are north of 6"2 they will cause problems.

Has Fane ever been in the opposition box?

Edited by BP1960