Summary of Questions Received - "Ask the Chairman"

Guest nonaenever

As far as we know, all club related income goes to the club. So that's matchday income and any club related events. You're correct (to my knowledge) that we don't see much of anything else, though i suspect that the OEC pays some sort of rent to the club that's then used to pay off debt. Though really none of us know.

Club related events do not fully go to our club 100% of the time, e.g. Fans forum, Christmas players meals, another thing that was confirmed, as Mike Moisley had to shout over to the bar manager to ask 'is this tonight going to the club', in which the answer was 'I don't know, ill have to check'. Make of that what you will.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club related events do not fully go to our club 100% of the time, e.g. Fans forum, Christmas players meals, another thing that was confirmed, as Mike Moisley had to shout over to the bar manager to ask 'is this tonight going to the club', in which the answer was 'I don't know, ill have to check'. Make of that what you will.

You have a great memory...

If you are taking part in this you really need to go in with an open mind

I will be doing, I'm just stating stuff that has already been confirmed and justifying myself to people who just wanted clarification. I am more than willing to listen to him, I just won't be fooled, I hope more than anything he proves me wrong and takes us forward, do I think this will happen? Unsure.

I was named within the video. My major grumble has been how the North Stand has not brought in any noticeable income stream as was promised and how it has actually hindered any on field progress specifically this season. I have not attended this season after 40 odd years of support apart from going to Dale.

In August I forecasted relegation this season and pointed out that we had been set up to fail-by virtue of financial constraints.

There has been speculation about which monies are not being received by OAFC 2004 Ltd over the last couple of seasons and what extra debt we have.

I did say at the time of the season ticket 'discount' that there would be major financial problems ahead. It was I who pointed out that we had borrowed money from Necarcu Ltd which I viewed as last resort borrowing and a sign of significant problems to come. We are now under a transfer embargo.

I awaited the submission to Companies House of Accounts for Oldham Event Centre and stated that I would reconsider attending after that.

Those Accounts were not delivered and are actually overdue. How can I raise any questions on figures that I do not have?

The Accounts for Brassbank Ltd now need to be submitted at a later date. How can I raise any questions on figures that I do not have?

Does Corney have to answer my questions when the information is eventually available-probably not (third party info.) Why should I waste my time?

By the way I did comment on our left back after the Dale match and was sniped at for commenting after watching only 1 game.

It seems that Reckford/Rockford/ Reckord is actually as bad as I suspected.

This is what is so bloody frustrating, I would far rather more people like yourself, being articulate, well researched and seeking answers be there with NNN (for the same reasons) than some that just want to have a pop.

This is what is so bloody frustrating, I would far rather more people like yourself, being articulate, well researched and seeking answers be there with NNN (for the same reasons) than some that just want to have a pop.

Totally agree singe. It does worry me that it could turn into a slanging match with accusations being thrown around rather than a proper discussion.

Singe, NZLatic,

Rest assured this will not turn into a slanging match.

Any fan initiative needs to be approached in a positive way and must be based on building bridges with the club and its owners. We should try and hold them to account but protest and aggression won't achieve our objectives at this stage.

The owners will close up and shut us out if it turns into a slanging match. It is important that we get the tone of this interview (any all future engagement with the club) right if we are to get honest and open answers.

If I have the opportunity to attend, I for one will ensure this is approached in a professional manner, conducive to building a better and more open relationship with the club.

Danbright has to be there just for calling Mark Moisley 'Mike' and Gazal 'Gazelle'

DWild has Corney Out in his Twitter bio so he's a must.

And Real has to be there so we can finally nail down those Trust membership numbers.

Nothing constructive will ever proceed on these forums with boring childish critisms about mispellings and a mistaken name, christ

Singe, NZLatic,

Rest assured this will not turn into a slanging match.

Any fan initiative needs to be approached in a positive way and must be based on building bridges with the club and its owners. We should try and hold them to account but protest and aggression won't achieve our objectives at this stage.

The owners will close up and shut us out if it turns into a slanging match. It is important that we get the tone of this interview (any all future engagement with the club) right if we are to get honest and open answers.

If I have the opportunity to attend, I for one will ensure this is approached in a professional manner, conducive to building a better and more open relationship with the club.

I suggest a short pre meeting on the day with the fans in a separate room at BP before seeing SC to lay down the plan of action and ground rules.

I may even consider attending myself as I used to be Secretary of our local association so know how to handle meetings, you could appoint a chairperson to keep things in order.

I suggest a short pre meeting on the day with the fans in a separate room at BP before seeing SC to lay down the plan of action and ground rules.

I may even consider attending myself as I used to be Secretary of our local association so know how to handle meetings, you could appoint a chairperson to keep things in order.

Agree BP NNN could be worth us fans who are going have a pre meeting to ensure our plan is layed out.

Danbright has to be there just for calling Mark Moisley 'Mike' and Gazal 'Gazelle'

DWild has Corney Out in his Twitter bio so he's a must.

And Real has to be there so we can finally nail down those Trust membership numbers.

I want real to get to ask the first question and then to leave immediately once it doesn't get answered.....

He's like a one man single issue political party :grin:

I stated clearly, its not about us not having money, its about lying about where its meant to be going/ where its meant to have took us/ and where its gone. And it isn't 'club related income' OEC is registered as a separate company, we see minimal income from that stand, that's a fact. We see matchday money, that is all. So no, it isn't all club income, its a separate company income, in which we see slight income.

If you are taking part in this you really need to go in with an open mind

Any kind of mind would be a start......

I may even consider attending myself as I used to be Secretary of our local association so know how to handle meetings,

Would you use a clipboard? :grin:

Not having a pop but, 27 pages in, what is now the aim of this meeting with Corney? What do you want to come away with?

Some posters just seem to want to rant at Corney because they 'hate' him. Can't help but feel it's going to end up being a bit comical.

At least ChaddySmoker has got points to bring up that seem to have some kind of evidence.