Summary of Questions Received - "Ask the Chairman"

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonaenever

FAO NNN

I suspect this may mess things up a tad! I am now going to be out of the country from Jan 21 to 4 Feb ( Puerto Mogan GC) ...if there is anything I can do before or after let me know

No worries and thank you for letting me know - some people said too many were attending to make it manageable in any event - have a good holiday :smoking:

Taurito would be a bit chavvy for Magister - innit :)

Mogan is a lovely place though and I also enjoyed the beach at Amadores on my visit to GC.

Indeed sir....I have even heard stories of football shirts and daylight drinking being seen in Taurito :)

Ps You are right re Mogan and now they have completed the tunnel it is only 35 mins from Airport

Forgive me for butting in last minute......rather than reading through 30 pages can I just check that we are asking for an update regarding the 'Transfer Embargo'? and if the response is that its being dealt with can we please push Mr Corney to give an indication of when it may be 'sorted by'?

Thanks in advance

Forgive me for butting in last minute......rather than reading through 30 pages can I just check that we are asking for an update regarding the 'Transfer Embargo'? and if the response is that its being dealt with can we please push Mr Corney to give an indication of when it may be 'sorted by'?

Thanks in advance

If the meeting is the 24th and the embargo is still in place then, we can definitely start preparing for life in League Two.

Will you ask him if he's been on the phone to Jose Baxter to see if he fancies a kick around. I'm sure his ban is up. Even with minimal training he would still be a footballing asset! He seemed to like it here where he seemed to balls everything up everywhere else he went!

Bouncing the name of Jose Baxter again, what happened to the (reported) 500,000 we got for him?

and slightly off topic for this thread .... when is the ban up and are we interested in getting him? Not that going for controversial former Sheff utd forwards has been good for us recently :coffee1:

Bouncing the name of Jose Baxter again, what happened to the (reported) 500,000 we got for him?

and slightly off topic for this thread .... when is the ban up and are we interested in getting him? Not that going for controversial former Sheff utd forwards has been good for us recently :coffee1:

Not sure it was ever reported as 500k was it?