Fleetwood Away

Hopefully we'll be able to bring a player or two in before Vale, so is there anyone you'd give a last chance to?

I'd be interested to see how the same team and formation would get on at Fleetwood. If the formation clearly isn't working then it can be switched to 4-4-2 quite easily.

The eternal optimist in me thinks that we can battle to a 1-0 win. If we do there's a chance that we could end the year outside of the relegation zone which would be laughable given the circumstances!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonaenever

Hopefully we'll be able to bring a player or two in before Vale, so is there anyone you'd give a last chance to?

I'd be interested to see how the same team and formation would get on at Fleetwood. If the formation clearly isn't working then it can be switched to 4-4-2 quite easily.

The eternal optimist in me thinks that we can battle to a 1-0 win. If we do there's a chance that we could end the year outside of the relegation zone which would be laughable given the circumstances!

We don't have a bad record at Fleetwood from memory. Our support there is usually incredible but I think that will be much dampened by our lowly position and the fact it's on New Year's Eve. Same side except Fane to replace Green in my opinion. Also, I would find a way to accommodate McLaughlin in his natural right wide berth - Osei and Mckay were crying out for something to get on the end off first half at Sheffield.

I can't believe we aren't cut adrift already with such a woeful points return......this league is even worse this time around.

We are 12 points behind 16th. That is cut adrift from two thirds of the league. Realistically there are only 7 teams we can pass ( and we are 9 behind one of them). .. Last year on 27 Dec we had 20 points from 21 games but were only 12 points of 10th. The odds against us this year are significantly worse