Northampton

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said on here he was short of match fitness, now he's not playing, can't have it both ways

Lets put another slant on it...two back to back matches for a player feeling his way to fitness makes sense.

You clearly have it in for Taylor BP, for me he played his part Saturday and I am happy he's back.

Lets put another slant on it...two back to back matches for a player feeling his way to fitness makes sense.

You clearly have it in for Taylor BP, for me he played his part Saturday and I am happy he's back.

My point is the manager sees it differently. I say my observations on Taylor are correct. He just hasn't done enough. Seems lacking in energy.

BP why are you taking things so personally. Opinions differ but we can all be wrong.

Because many had a go at me telling me he was ok, but short of match fitness. My differing opinion was pilloried as a vendetta when it was merely an observation.

Because many had a go at me telling me he was ok, but short of match fitness. My differing opinion was pilloried as a vendetta when it was merely an observation.

I dont think it was a vendetta BP, dont take this personally but sometimes the opinion doesnt need to keep being repeated, it is something we all do from time to time.