League One Predictor

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone who thinks we will go down an attention seeking :censored: then? For what it's worth, there only seems to be one poster making a :censored: of himself...that'd be you :shakeit:

Oh the big man comes and sticks his conk in !! Thanks for your/you're input. I personally think anyone who corrects grammar/spelling on a football message board is a bit of a :censored:. And someone who gets involved in something nothing to do with them even twatier Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

I have us relegated on 44 points along with Port Vale, Chesterfield and Coventry.

So we are about to go on our worst run all season?

5 points from 11 games?

Interesting perspective on recent form you have.

Oh the big man comes and sticks his conk in !! Thanks for your/you're input. I personally think anyone who corrects grammar/spelling on a football message board is a bit of a :censored:. And someone who gets involved in something nothing to do with them even twatier

I would usually agree. However, when you describe someone as 'special', I don't think it's uncalled for.

Knock off the name calling please.

Reading the Northampton local rag, the Cobblers are certainly getting the fear.

I was calling them a dark horse for relegation many months ago - then they won 3 or more on the trot after Christmas. I still suspect they might finish below us.

I did it when Shez arrived and got us on 46 points staying up in 20th, 2 points above Swindon with Chesterfield, bury and Coventry also relegated. As it stands today we have 3 more points than I predicted. The big gainers are Bury with 5 more than I predicted although it was 8 until they lost today. Swindon vale and gillingham all have 2 fewer than I predicted. If the rest of my predictions go to plan my bottom 4 will be the same as I predicted at the beginning but with Bury in 21st. We would finish in 17th but only 3 points clear of Bury so no room for error. My prediction gives us 3 more wins, bury , Oxford and Fleetwood so realistically we might have to pick up one elsewhere. Swindon and gillingham look like they have the hardest run ins, next to ours.

You are correct. I do sincerely hope I am wrong. I am going to do this thing again.

I know our run in is tough but we have to remember the pressure will start to build on the likes of Bolton and Sheffield United. They will come with their supporters expecting a win as squeeky bum time sets in. Fleetwood too may feel the pressure of a promotion push though less than other 2. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see us beat atleast 1 of them as they come to BP and freeze.

Three points from two away games is decent enough, big game is next Saturday where a win for either side will make a big difference.

I think it's quite likely that the side who loses next week will go down. No pressure and I am going on a long planned family day out to Crufts. Rough.

• 2 weeks later...